Carl Weathers vs. Predator

Phlfwd22

Do you think there will be some specific dialogue when these two fight? I don't think different skins make a difference usually but Neatherealm might throw in an Easter Egg or something.

Also, I wonder if he has only one metal arm with this costume instead of two like Jax.

ALSO... Unrelated, I just found out that's the same dude that plays Chubs?! What's with him loosing limbs every movie??

Why are all these weird threads popping up all of the sudden?

Is it ever gonna stop?

:laugh:

REMINDER: Carl Weathers lost the belt to a rookie fresh out of boxing school.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

As cool as Dillon is, he's no Apollo Creed. They definitely need to go for that look -- preferably his ridiculous Rocky IV getup, right before he died :D

lol just to troll everyone NRS releases Rocky IV Carl Weathers instead of Dillon skin with the Predator DLC pack

Do you think there will be some specific dialogue when these two fight? I don't think different skins make a difference usually but Neatherealm might throw in an Easter Egg or something.

Injustice had a Green Arrow skin that resembled his look on the show Arrow, and they actually got the guy who plays him to do the VO.

Anything's possible, especially as this DLC was planned a long time in advance, so at least getting some unique dialogue, if not unique VO, would be very doable.