Tanya in MKX?

I finally got my wish,my wish have come true,I get to see my most favorite Mortal Kombat female kombatant TANYA is in Mortal Kombat X &she'll be a playable character

why is she not black IN MK4 SHE WAS A SEXY BLAck women

Are you going to ask that once every hour? You already asked that in this thread and if you bothered to read the thread, people have chimed in about it. Continuously asking the same question over and over again won't do anything other than get you reported for spamming.

I'm glad we got another female (and an Edenian too) to add to the roster. I'm glad she's back, but I feel like her hair is a bit similar to Mileena's. It also looks like she got her little side skirt back which was my favorite part of her costume.

TanyaMkDRenderPNG.png

I'm glad we got another female (and an Edenian too) to add to the roster. I'm glad she's back, but I feel like her hair is a bit similar to Mileena's. It also looks like she got her little side skirt back which was my favorite part of her costume.

TanyaMkDRenderPNG.png

Yeah, that both of them have black hair at shoulder length does make them look similar, even if Tanya sports the Cleo-bangs. I like the hairstyle for Tanya, but I can see your point. ^^

And yeah, I loved that sarong as well. I'd like for it to be a bit longer though, almost dress-like. Would be cool, imo.

I loved Tanya's Deception look, for MK X I'd love her to look more Nubian. It would really suit her. I'd love to see her with long braids and maybe even a headpiece. Ugh I can't wait to play with her. I hope they pull out all the stops for her

I'm just sitting here wondering about her alternate costumes. I'm also really curious as to what her variations will be. Deceiver, Sorceress, Ambassador? Just my guess.

I'm just sitting here wondering about her alternate costumes. I'm also really curious as to what her variations will be. Deceiver, Sorceress, Ambassador? Just my guess.
No, this is wrong. Sorry.

A friend of my step-father's cousin's dog's handler's ex-boyfriend has tested the DLC characters recently.

Tanya's variations are: Aryan, Exotic, Amazon. Her skin is a different shade in each.

I don't have any proof but you'll find out soon enough, so whatever.

Sadly, from what I understand, it has been confirmed that the DLC characters will NOT have alt costumes. :/
It's kinda disappointing, but I like her main, so I don't mind for the most part.

One thing I'm wondering though... Will she talk? Do we get to hear her interact with the other characters in her intros?

Sadly, from what I understand, it has been confirmed that the DLC characters will NOT have alt costumes. :/
It's kinda disappointing, but I like her main, so I don't mind for the most part.

One thing I'm wondering though... Will she talk? Do we get to hear her interact with the other characters in her intros?

I don't think there's any reason for her not to talk. It'd make no sense, really. I can't wait to see her dialogue with Kitana, Mileena & all of the other females.

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She looks soooo good!

I want that kombat Pack Now!

Tanya.png

Last edited:
I'm not too keen on how Tanya looks. Her MK Deception look with the dark eyeliner under the bangs and long hair is her REAL look in my eyes. It suits her personality and story the most, being dark and mysterious, and most of all, alluring.

I think there may have been some sort of technical issue with having realistic hair mechanics that goes past shoulder length, and how it would interact with their bodies. If you notice Mileena's hair doesn't pass her shoulders, Kitana's and Cassie's are done up in all of their variations and as for D'vorah and Ferra ... let's just say girlfriend's could use a good weave.

So i hope they work something out quick and get Tanya looking right before release, cos how shes looking now has me feeling 'watered down human Mileena costume swap'.

^ She is not finished.
We don't even know WHEN is she releasing, first pack is Jason/Samurai, then it's Tanya i guess months later.

They said that they are working on DLC characters now, look at her belly, her hair... she is not finished.

Last edited:
I know they're not using Tanya's in-game character models, not any one's, in their publicity video clips, but you would imagine that her appearance in that clip would reflect their intended end product. I doubt they'd model the Tanya we see now and then have a MKDeception-like Tanya come time to download.

I hope they get close though.

Or maybe they just wanted to shut alot of people up and announce her with a below average model.

I'm not too keen on how Tanya looks. Her MK Deception look with the dark eyeliner under the bangs and long hair is her REAL look in my eyes. It suits her personality and story the most, being dark and mysterious, and most of all, alluring.

I think there may have been some sort of technical issue with having realistic hair mechanics that goes past shoulder length, and how it would interact with their bodies. If you notice Mileena's hair doesn't pass her shoulders, Kitana's and Cassie's are done up in all of their variations and as for D'vorah and Ferra ... let's just say girlfriend's could use a good weave.

So i hope they work something out quick and get Tanya looking right before release, cos how shes looking now has me feeling 'watered down human Mileena costume swap'.

Well Sonya and kung Lao have long hair down to their lower back and they let it swing in the air like they just don't care lol.

Yeah its braided but Sonya's alt is not braided and it looks like it goes beyond her shoulders.

+ she's in
+ She looks egyptian, which I like
+ can't wait to see variations and fatalities

- if no voice, then she sucks (sorry, but the conversations are lethal for her being)
- her hair
- not black like before, but this can change

I'm pretty happy, but if she lacks a voice i'm not happy at all, same with awesome looking Tremor!

Please have a voice and conversations!!!!!! Everything depends on it! And also have alternative costumes, it doesn't make sense if Jax get a alternative costume in a pack where Tremor and Tanya are given...