Jason

Haha. Honestly, nostalgia aside, MK4 really wasn't a very good game. It did introduce a few interesting characters (and I hope we see more of them in MKX) but it pales to MK II or III. Goro's running and jumping, Shinnok being shit, the random weapons, meh... I think Boon's criticism of it over the years has been quite fair.

Haha. Honestly, nostalgia aside, MK4 really wasn't a very good game. It did introduce a few interesting characters (and I hope we see more of them in MKX) but it pales to MK II or III. Goro's running and jumping, Shinnok being shit, the random weapons, meh... I think Boon's criticism of it over the years has been quite fair.

I know...but still i like that mess.
Is like Tomacco. Tastes bad, but you love it after all.
MK4 should appear on mk arcade collection..at least for fun.

Judging but what we have seen on his reveal, he looked like his human early appearances with the mask.

I think for MK he would be better already resurrected, when he got abilities beyond human, and some of his kills are fatalities without a doubt.

[MENTION=18134]Yellow Ledbetter[/MENTION]

Bear in mind he'll have variations and (presumably) alt. costumes, so they can give him some visual and gameplay variety.

[MENTION=18134]Yellow Ledbetter[/MENTION]

Bear in mind he'll have variations and (presumably) alt. costumes, so they can give him some visual and gameplay variety.

Yeah you are right :)

It's because it would look strange for human Jason do all the things he did when zombie Jason.

And I believe he may be closer to the last one, because, you know, to do all those impossible things hahaha

Judging but what we have seen on his reveal, he looked like his human early appearances with the mask.

I think for MK he would be better already resurrected, when he got abilities beyond human, and some of his kills are fatalities without a doubt.

I have a feeling Jason is modelled after the remake Jason which isn't bad. He was fast and ran.. but so did the Jason from parts 2-4.

Whatever Jason's advertised outfit is, it's boring as hell. I really hope he's got some great alternate skins. I'm sure Jason X will be one of them. I mean, how do you not take advantage of that... you know, despite how awful that movie was.

watch them pull a 'dead island' on jason and have him talk
tumblr_ml3zjyGk2f1s2kzvmo1_500.gif