MKX Story Trailer (CST 8:00 02/27)

It may have been a flashback.

Cassie. In her spec ops suit. Fights zombie Kitana.

What, is it a flashback of 2 weeks ago?

There's a very simple explanation. Kitana doesn't get resurrected after the Netherrealm War.

Yes! Something like that.

It seemed to me that Shinnok is inside the Amulet, so people are using almost his powers.

If the "Blood demon" is using the Kamidogus, and the Amulet is the key to connect them, I think they have something very common.
We may get the humanoid boss we have all been waiting for. This ain't PS1 or DC it's PS4 and Xbox one (PC for both to), they have everything needed to make Shinnok a beast. We know that quan chi knows about the visions from MK9, so I figure Shinnok knows in some way to. This maybe his was to win or prevent the outcome of MK4 in the long run.

Those guys on one of the live streams just told us that one of the characters we've seen, was wearing an alternate costume. I thought they were talking about Ermac, now i'm thinking it's Sub-Zero.

I doubt it. NRS wouldn't use such a shitty and unispired costume for Sub-Zero when they have the other one which is amazing.

Wich other one? :eek: I'm missing something.

This one, this is Sub-Zero, the unmasked random guy with those blue stupid stripes is bullshit. I'm glad is just an alt.
mortal-kombat-x-render-sub-zero-01.jpg

Last edited:
Cassie. In her spec ops suit. Fights zombie Kitana.

What, is it a flashback of 2 weeks ago?

There's a very simple explanation. Kitana doesn't get resurrected after the Netherrealm War.

Then all the dead people come back during the story of MKX.

Amazing trailer. I don't have much time to say much but I notice cameos like Sindel, Rain and Baraka. I guess those three will be unplayable and only appear in the story mode. I guess the big bad in the game is Mileena or unless Liu Kang shows up as a surprise.

Amazing trailer. I don't have much time to say much but I notice cameos like Sindel, Rain and Baraka. I guess those three will be unplayable and only appear in the story mode. I guess the big bad in the game is Mileena or unless Liu Kang shows up as a surprise.

From what I've seen, I don't see Mileena being the big bad. Lord Eyebrows said it would be a surprise. So I'm still waiting for confirmation of the boss.

There's no way Mileena is the big bad. I seriously doubt it.

She looks amazing and I hope she plays amazing too but she's not the final boss.

Then all the dead people come back during the story of MKX.

Well, not all, but yes. I assume that by the end of the game, Kitana will be alive & free. It's just a question of how early in the story does that happen? The fact that it's 25 years in means not very early.

Boon said 5 playable characters confirmed.

1 - Takeda
2 - Kung Jin
3 - Jacqui
4 - Mileena
5 - Rain or Erron Black??

Anybody else notice Mileena is walking through a steaming puddle of water here? Shoutout to Greyjoy for the shot.

Amu40La.png

I wonder if Kotal nuked Rain for good this time. In earlier shots we see all 3 of them fighting on a roof. And now we only see 2 of them.

You're absolutely right.
[MENTION=18825]kaeleon[/MENTION] It's not Rain because as you can see above, he just died.

Well, not all, but yes. I assume that by the end of the game, Kitana will be alive & free. It's just a question of how early in the story does that happen? The fact that it's 25 years in means not very early.

I know that all of them won't come back. The roster isn't big enough. But then again they might and just be side characters. We don't know who will come back to life.

This game takes place 25 years after MK9. Kung Lao and Kitana won't be around til the end of the story, from what I've seen.

I see people saying that they saw Baraka in the trailer. Are they talking about the two random tarkatans or am I missing something?

Boon said 5 playable characters confirmed.

1 - Takeda
2 - Kung Jin
3 - Jacqui
4 - Mileena
5 - Rain or Erron Black??
We can see takeda and kung jin in gameplay scenes, so they are completely confirmed...
That means there only rest 3 spots and all the rest would be npc right?
If Mileena is the final boss she could be unplayable, if not she's totally in
Erron and Jacqui hold great chances, but it was supposed jhony too, so, maybe it's more than 5, but they didn't count well the chars who only made a little apparition like Sonya or rain...