Ermac Revealed

Nobody understands why do you spend time participating in a forum of a game you dislike so much...
I don't get people that never has something good to say.

For the record, I'm not an English native speaker either and I wasn't criticising you for that.

ok now you are calling me a hater......... is sad to me in what shits is becoming MK, That is different.
And by each time when some purist fan says "it is wrong/crap/ ect ect." what they do in NRS team, more sad even is when a non puritst user appears and treats to you as hater when actually in really it is not true, the first point demands to be objective and sencond point is to be realistic about mk without under any hipnosis , then be hater is a legitimate option or not, as the case.

but if a user is realistic and above proves that boon is a crap with mk, be hater be the second leading cause of having legitimate reason.

I´m here and i will say things not under your likes, it´s the fact. if not i invite you to ignore me.
bye

How can you say MKX is bad when you haven't even played the game yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

the onlyone thing good in mkx is the envimorment atmosphere.

Thank you, now you have proven you are not just a hater. There's actually something you like about this game. Fair enough then.

So instead, you are a whiner. You talk trash about so many things, but you don't say anything constructive. All you do is go "I hate this, this is stupid, NRS are crap, Ed Boon is bad", without actually coming up with something you'd like to see instead. You should try that some time.

Better question, who let that guy back in? I thought everyone had him ignored?
I know he was banned twice. The first time was a one week suspension, and I thought the last time was going to be permanent. Come to think of it, I don't even remember what he got banned for the second time. Was it a slur or something like that? Then again, his posts have so much broken English that I can't even make out what he's saying half the time. I hope the next time he gets banned is permanent...you know, 3 strikes and you're out.

Thank you, now you have proven you are not just a hater. There's actually something you like about this game. Fair enough then.

So instead, you are a whiner. You talk trash about so many things, but you don't say anything constructive. All you do is go "I hate this, this is stupid, NRS are crap, Ed Boon is bad", without actually coming up with something you'd like to see instead. You should try that some time.

If i say to you, that since 1995 and mkd ed boon is ruining to mk that´s not means that games are bad in thechnology section...... soooo it´s open a door for crictize the stupid x-rays for talks bad about mk actual technology.
But game yes is bad, in game concepts, martial coreography, back history, designs, Originaility and too gamplay wise in variations alot seemed to mk9 specially in kung lao................ cause ed boon has not inventented to mk and the worse of it is that boon is using again in mkx the tobias ´s back story for a game equivalent to MKDA.

I´m not hater but too im not an unconditional lover of mk and i have the right for talks bad about ed boon and all his bad stupids desision.
Also since mkd mk is not mk anymore, ;).

If i say to you, that since 1995 and mkd ed boon is ruining to mk that´s not means that games are bad in thechnology section...... soooo it´s open a door for crictize the stupid x-rays for talks bad about mk actual technology.
But game yes is bad, in game concepts, martial coreography, back history, designs, Originaility and too gamplay wise in variations alot seemed to mk9 specially in kung lao................ cause ed boon has not inventented to mk and the worse of it is that boon is using again in mkx the tobias ´s back story for a game equivalent to MKDA.

I´m not hater but too im not an unconditional lover of mk and i have the right for talks bad about ed boon and all his bad stupids desision.
Also since mkd mk is not mk anymore, ;).

Well, that's just your opinion though.

I know he was banned twice. The first time was a one week suspension, and I thought the last time was going to be permanent. Come to think of it, I don't even remember what he got banned for the second time. Was it a slur or something like that? Then again, his posts have so much broken English that I can't even make out what he's saying half the time. I hope the next time he gets banned is permanent...you know, 3 strikes and you're out.

ohhh u forgot the stupid tom (draxxon banned more 4 times) and the actual fireboy that everyone ´ll hate for their entire life also with of 21342314213 fake nick in whole trmk, honestly you have not a deep perception.................. so seem that you are very conformist user for make provocation no? ajjjaj bye TT, and i told you when i back, and i asked to you don´t quote to me anymore...... and then me need a third ban, cause you are whining.

is easy if anyone is not agreed with me, ignore to me but allways i ´ll say that negative things about actual vomitive mk ´s legacy.

Last edited:

I don't like him. He just waltzes in here and talks all sorts of trash about the game. I remember getting into a heated debate with that joker, then I just put him on my ignore list. He hates everything post MK2, for some reason he wants everyone to share his opinion.

bye TT, and i told when i back, and i asked to you don´t quote to me anymore......

Your suggestions are not legal binding...so I politely decline your requests. And besides, I can quote whoever I want so long as it does harm to absolutely nobody. How is this doing harm to you again?

Your suggestions are not legal binding...so I politely decline your requests. And besides, I can quote whoever I want so long as it does harm to absolutely nobody. How is this doing harm to you again?

you get worry about me? don´t be hypocrite...........well soo stops whinning TT, i´m not like tom or fireboy you should know it, i´m not here for make troubles only i say my opinion.

the onlyone thing good in mkx is the envimorment atmosphere, or the obscure scene concept that in really they sould to be applied since mk ar without any stupid reboot on mk9. the rest is pure crap, is a unreal engine 3 compilation and can be compared with in certain aspect with the mugen compilations......... and then will be very late to you when you notice that nrs has stolen to you.

and about if i get or not mkx game, it´s not the fact that i´fail...... do you really think this? sorry each user that things on it will be wrong cause the onlyone reason for my fail, is that ed boon did fine the things, with the real mk ´s origins respecting the root of mk, and whats mk means since the start, just how tobias did on the past.

but well, for get this grade of awareness you must go more deep.

this guy is gonna take some time off work and make up some excuse about visiting his family because he's attending the funeral of a realative.that will give him time to find reasons for his fail.
than hes gonna go to walmart and buy tons of survival items like flashlights,knives, food and water like hes preparing himself for an apocalyptic event.

than he's gonna camp outside of his nearest gamestop store 3 weeks in advance,pay a bunch of ppl to protest against netherealm, with shirts, signs and bullhorns, then as soon as it hits 9am on that wonderful spring morning the 14th of april, hes gonna rush in the store (idk why cause he's first in line) and grabs 2 copies for each one of his system, make sure the pre-order codes are inside, go home hibernates for months while criticizing and playing the sh!t out of this game. smfh.

this guy is gonna take some time off work and make up some excuse about visiting his family because he's attending the funeral of a realative.that will give him time to find reasons for his fail.
than hes gonna go to walmart and buy tons of survival items like flashlights,knives, food and water like hes preparing himself for an apocalyptic event.

than he's gonna camp outside of his nearest gamestop store 3 weeks in advance,pay a bunch of ppl to protest against netherealm, with shirts, signs and bullhorns, then as soon as it hits 9am on that wonderful spring morning the 14th of april, hes gonna rush in the store (idk why cause he's first in line) and grabs 2 copies for each one of his system, make sure the pre-order codes are inside, go home hibernates for months while criticizing and playing the sh!t out of this game. smfh.

lol other users that think that my fail is going to be true if i ´ll buy the game................... do you not understand? if i buy the game this means that i ´ll have more reason cause all the negative realistic critics will become more true.

like have i have said today, only i will fail if nrs or ed boon does fine the things, respecting the mk ´s root and origins without crazy ideas from a stupid reboot from mk9.

Last edited:
lol other users that thinks that my fail is going to be true if i ´ll buy the game................... do you not understand? if i buy the game this means that i ´ll have more reason cause all the negative realistic critics will become more true.

like have i have said today, only i will fail if nrs or ed boon does fine the things, respecting the mk ´s root and origins without crazy ideas from a stupid reboot from mk9.

Dude you are a pain in the sitting cushion.

acept more and less rant....... you can ignore to me is easy.

It is not when you are speaking motaro's dung all over the place about everything in such a broken english.

I'm not spending a second more on your pathological pessimism. Farewell to you.