Ermac Revealed

Don't quote the wiki on stuff like this. It knows no more about what the Elder Gods did with Shao Kahn than we do.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's actually some part of Shao Kahn's soul in Ermac. His own lines, plus Scorpion sensing him, not to mention I'm really sure I hear Sub-Zero saying something like "Shao Kahn's death did not end him" during the one intro they spoke over... yeah.

Don't quote the wiki on stuff like this. It knows no more about what the Elder Gods did with Shao Kahn than we do.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's actually some part of Shao Kahn's soul in Ermac. His own lines, plus Scorpion sensing him, not to mention I'm really sure I hear Sub-Zero saying something like "Shao Kahn's death did not end him" during the one intro they spoke over... yeah.

And we don't even know if Shao Kahn has put part of his sould on Ermac before his "death".

I'm sure with all his years of slaughtering people and eating souls, he has learned how to lock a part of himself inside Ermac.

Who knows if Shao Kahn wasn't THAT IMBECILE (seriously, trusting Shang Tsung that many times is idiot work, or the invasion on Earth...*sigh seriously) and just put a part of his soul on Ermac just in case he failed.

I'm just having hard time believing he ever thought he could ever fail.

What makes you think Ermac won't have pretty good combos in MKX?
For all you know he could be Kabal tier!

I'm hoping he does, If he doesn't im gonna be extremely pissed. I have hope tho because when it Ess Ermac againsy subzero on the kove I did see some nice combos. I really want to see how much combos change for each variation of a character.

That makes me wonder if they're satisfies with his design which is why we don't have it or maybe they're wonderinf if they should use the alternate (one we didn't see)

Well, the one we got from Reptile was the one we saw in his reveal, which seems to be his alt as well.

My Internet cut off just after they revealed Ermac on the Stream.

......I legit believe I broke a Guinness Record for most cuss words in a single sentence. I kid you not.

My boy is here!!! My boy is in!!! I'm all-around happy with Ermac.
Hes more true to his character with how mystical his design is now. Hes slimmer and more darker which feeds into his mystical vibe.

He floats!!! Brilliant idea, and he literally has an aerial moveset to boot.

I love that more of his face is exposed, yet still has those kickass bandages around it. Makes him look more "created" than human.

The ONLY thing thats stabbing at me is that based off the dialogue, Ermac may not be Good/Neutral this time around. It sucks. Hopefully, like some of you mentioned(having to go through 10 pages of posts because my Internet was off is VERY time consuming), chances are King Jerrod will overwhelm Ermac, and he becomes Good again. I'm just so use to Goodguy Ermac. Evil Ermac doesn't sit well with me. Thats just Story-Wise though.

Overall, Ermac is the best developed Character so far next to Kung Lao. The Stream made me go "Oooooh s*** he can do that now!?!?!). That was my Kung Lao reaction.

By the way, Ermac's fatality literally almost made me vomit. It was DISGUSTING!!! Good to know I'm not completely desensitized by Gore yet. Best fatality I've seen so far.

Last edited:
I just wanna say I think Ermac's win pose is pretty badass, he seems intimidating. I just hate that he's most likely gonna be evil the entire game. What I would hope for is Raiden somehow removing the evil soul/s that are inside Ermac so he could be good/neutral. It would be nice if his skin changed to normal too after becoming "cleansed" from evil.

Dude... your grammar. I won't judge you for it because I don't know if you are a native or fluent english speaker, if you are please try to improve it.

And be more respectful, stop whining, the game is not ruined just because you don't like something.
I´m not saying that the game is ruined, MK ´s saga is ruined that is different, since 1995 but even worse since MKD, and it is beyond if anything dislike me, but if you not make deep analisis and in what direction is going this legacy........ is easy "ruined". ......no worse blind that not want that see.

I interpreted your post that you want to censor me because you do not like what I write
and i am not the user that is not whining cause i don´t ask to anybody stop talk anything cause i dislike that i´m reading.. and about languaje barriers, sorry you're used to your language and this Makes put your brain in action..........and I do what I can to make it more clear for my English, but do not blame me if anybody is lazzy for understand me.

I´m not saying that the game is ruined, MK ´s saga is ruined that is different, since 1995 but even worse since MKD, and it is beyond if anything dislike me, but if you not make deep analisis and in what direction is going this legacy........ is easy "ruined". ......no worse blind that not want that see.

If you hate the games so much... why are you here? Do you find it enjoyable to dislike everything NRS makes? Is it fun to you to make hateful posts here? Are you having a good time? Or do you hate yourself so much, that you feel the need to be around something you hate so much?

I don't get people like you. If there's something I don't like, I just leave it alone and walk away. I don't stay around to tell everyone how much I hate it over and over again. It's like going to the fish market and yell out how much you hate fish! People don't care! You are just making a fool of yourself.

[MENTION=15322]londonhellgate[/MENTION] I won't judge you for your grammar or something, cause i am no
native speaker either, but i wonder why are you still posting here? Mostly everytime
i see a post of you it is full of hate for MKX and NRS. If you don't want to play MKX,
thats your thing. I don't have any problem with people sharing their opinions, but
you start to seem like a real hater to me. And i bet you will get MKX too at the end.

If you hate the games so much... why are you here? Do you find it enjoyable to dislike everything NRS makes? Is it fun to you to make hateful posts here? Are you having a good time? Or do you hate yourself so much, that you feel the need to be around something you hate so much?

I don't get people like you. If there's something I don't like, I just leave it alone and walk away. I don't stay around to tell everyone how much I hate it over and over again. It's like going to the fish market and yell out how much you hate fish! People don't care! You are just making a fool of yourself.

ok now you are calling me a hater......... is sad to me in what shits is becoming MK, That is different.
And by each time when some purist fan says "it is wrong/crap/ ect ect." what they do in NRS team, more sad even is when a non puritst user appears and treats to you as hater when actually in really it is not true, the first point demands to be objective and sencond point is to be realistic about mk without under any hipnosis , then be hater is a legitimate option or not, as the case.

but if a user is realistic and above proves that boon is a crap with mk, be hater be the second leading cause of having legitimate reason.

I´m here and i will say things not under your likes, it´s the fact. if not i invite you to ignore me.
bye

Last edited:
ok now you are calling me a hater......... is sad to me in what shits is becoming MK, That is different.
And by each time when some purist fan says "it is wrong/crap/ ect ect." what they do in NRS team, more sad even is when a non puritst user appears and treats to you as hater when actually in really it is not true, the first point demands to be objective and sencond point is to be realistic about mk without under any hipnosis , then be hater is a legitimate option or not, as the case.

For if a user is realistic and above proves that boon is a crap with mk, be hater be the second leading cause of having legitimate reason.

I´m here and i will say things not under your likes, it´s the fact. if not i invite you to ignore me.
bye

You ARE a hater! XD
Come on, say ANYTHING good about MKX and prove me otherwise.

You ARE a hater! XD
Come on, say ANYTHING good about MKX and prove me otherwise.

the onlyone thing good in mkx is the envimorment atmosphere, or the obscure scene concept that in really they sould to be applied since mk ar without any stupid reboot on mk9. the rest is pure crap, is a unreal engine 3 compilation and can be compared with in certain aspect with the mugen compilations......... and then will be very late to you when you notice that nrs has stolen to you.

and about if i get or not mkx game, it´s not the fact that i´fail...... do you really think this? sorry each user that things on it will be wrong cause the onlyone reason for my fail, is that ed boon did fine the things, with the real mk ´s origins respecting the root of mk, and whats mk means since the start, just how tobias did on the past.

but well, for get this grade of awareness you must go more deep.