Mortal-Kombat Mythologies Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that the last time we had posts of users interested in this game (except me) was more than 2 weeks ago, I take it that people somehow want to ignore this game. Meanwhile, threads of other fangames are growing at alarming rate. I would like to see actual discussion going on there, but with current ignored state of game I don't see it happening, sadly.

So, how do we do it?

This brings us to important questions, that I urge the users to try and answer:

-What does the author have to do, to get his game popular?
-What are the imperfections that must be fixed?
-Why content that was already posted didn't attract your attention?
-In a perfect world, what would you like to see in fanmade MK game such as this?
-If there was one thing you could change about this game, what would you do?

I sincerely hope that this will help in bringing this thread back to senses, and even if not, it wouldn't hurt to try and post your thoughts, everyone.

Hey guys, do you remember this project? The project has grown and looks close to its final stage. Mortal Kombat Mythologies, developed by Madway.

Classic 2d gameplay fused with a world of new elements. The current label under development is "MKM 0.70".

Hints & Tips, time travel:
You are in MK9, before MK10(MK One), The game takes place sometime before the events of Mortal Kombat.

(MK10):
Most of the game's events occur in the fictional realms of the Mortal Kombat series.
The project merges elements of all the MK series. Through a trip back to the past, MKM reveals themes and legends in a new perspective. MK as you've never seen it before. MKM has characters of all the classic games, MK, MKII, MK3, UMK3 as well all exclusive kombatants like Shinnok, Oniro, Baraka, Ruby, Khameleon and others.

MKM has modern special effects and multiple improvements. Exclusive concepts like maximum impact (original concept), breakers, air combos, stage traps and fatalities. Exclusive content like graphics, special effects, sounds, arenas, characters, fatalities, stage traps and much more.

The current label "MKM 0.70" represents 70% of the project, not available for download (under development, to be released)

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eocgPx9q6L0

screen shots:

A.png

F.png

1.PNG

0.PNG

3.PNG

1.PNG

1.PNG

untitled3.PNG

SCORPION.PNG

The game is under constant development and has public versions for download. The label "MKM 0.50" represents 50% of the overall project, and this version is available for download:

Video about "MKM 0.50", full gameplay:

Download link:

http://fireboymugen.webs.com

It's quite impossible to find some different stuff over the web,and this project looks amazing,full of originality and interesting concepts.
Looks really original,since the beginning this project are being "spammed" by pure envy. Waiting for Mr. spammer in 3,2,1...

Why you quoted fist post actually?) Here isn't very large topic to make such posts.
I played in previous version and it wasn't bad. Weak thing was AI, especially when you fight Dark Monk.
Near impossible to beat him without Sub-Zero. Also you should replace wide layers in MKSM stages.

It's quite impossible to find some different stuff over the web
If it's impossible to find anything different from this over the web, does it mean that this game has just same stuff as any other game out there?

full of originality and interesting concepts.
Cool, can I see a list of concepts and original things? I don't ask for anything too long, just 1), 2), 3) etc, so everyone can have better idea about this game.

Looks really original,since the beginning this project are being "spammed" by pure envy. Waiting for Mr. spammer in 3,2,1...
No, no, no, you understood everything wrong. Spam is essentially a try to derail the thread with persistent posting of offtopic messages unrelated to, in our case, MKMU and it's development. And while I saw some users doing that, I certainly didn't see any posts by pure envy (if his posts were deleted that's a different story). If you have time to post here why don't you help us to make this game better and more popular by answering the questions I posted above? I cannot force you to do so, but I urge you to try and be useful to the author, especially seeing how his game is in dire need of publicity.

In any case I do not wish to believe that your desire is to somehow scare the users away from posting here, because that would be very mean in regard to the author.

Why you quoted fist post actually?) Here isn't very large topic to make such posts.
I played in previous version and it wasn't bad. Weak thing was AI, especially when you fight Dark Monk.
Near impossible to beat him without Sub-Zero. Also you should replace wide layers in MKSM stages.

And another thing about AI in previous version, it seemed to respond with an uppercut whenever player used one, but without regard to distance between characters. That means that if characters are far from each other, player can stop AI in his tracks (preventing AI from using projectiles and any other moves) by using uppercut move over and over. This also should be fixed.

This gives me an idea: FIREBOY should post link to previous version of MKMU, asking people to test it for all the bugs and errors, to ensure that all of them will be fixed in current version. As people will be reporting the bugs, this will also bring activity to this thread.

Other thing that is lacking in MKMU description: a full list of characters that are to be included in next version of game. I mean, how will one get people interested in game if they will not even know who is included there?

Last edited:
Fake and psychological warfare? Is that some kind of methodology? Animal Farm? That's it,Animal Farm. Later, your discussion of methodology should be linked to this fact:

You may or may not be aware that Animal Farm is a satire regarding the Russian Revolution, and following communist doctrine under Stalin. In this comparison, Squealer is representative of communist propaganda. "He was a brilliant talker, and when he was arguing some difficult point he had a way of skipping from side to side and whisking his tail which was somehow very persuasiv.The others said of Squealer that he could turn black into white."

At any point in the novel where the rest of animals begin to question the world order Squealer uses this technique, of twisting the truth, to sway them once more into obedience. An example of this,when the animals question why the pigs receive all the apples and milk. Squealer is sent to make explanations to the others.

Squealer prevents the animals from rebelling against Napoleon by clever use of his words, and his ability to twist the truth and manipulate the animals.

Do you believe your friend group could be nicer to others? And it is aware a good project better than most of its critics are of just what lie there now is for the propagation behind the Curtain of what is ascertainable true.

An irrational fear, a kind of anxiety disorder in which the sufferer has a relentless dread of a situation, like
MKMU SMOKE. The ugly truth behind the curtain

Original post:
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...ogy-Extended-by-MKTX-Team?p=733559#post733559

"
Well, I'm sorry but you was bit slow with feedback.) Very interesting idea to look in outdated MKTX videos.
Reviews will be ignored from any account you create.

Interesting,fake with available versions for download. Where is MKTX found? Any demo or proto? If Still It Can't Be Found,your post can be considered very unhappy.

When you give yourself permission to communicate what matters to you in every situation you will have peace despite rejection or disapproval. Putting a voice to your soul helps you to let go of the negative energy of fear and regret. Sometimes the more we keep feelings inside the harder it is to share with others what’s happening. Maybe it would help to start keeping a journal or mood diary to write down your feelings. It might help you to understand your feelings better and what happens to cause certain emotions. Like for example that kind of smoke.

Then when you do speak, don't offer "advice" unless you've developed the enviable skill of ignoring mk users. Is that something comparable to mk9?

MKTX EXAMPLES:
what about that smoke bomb?
DSDSDS1.PNG

DSDSDS2.PNG

What about this? "wonderful" effect,come on.
DSDSDS3.PNG

DSDSDS4.PNG

Frozen bones? what ever,nice palette swap

DSDSDS.PNG

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. If you can't talk about MK without blaming users, don't talk about MK.

Cruel people offer pity when they no longer feel threatened. However, kind people offer compassion and understanding regardless."

Last edited:
To Major Cable:
Spoiler:
Yes, the fakes are really annoying, since I have never seen them contributing anything useful here. Stop trying to derail MKMU thread, if you want to discuss MKTX there is a separate thread for that, and if you're scared of communists you can make separate thread for that as well. Try to think of the users coming here to discover information about FIREBOY's game.

Now to get this back on track, I do believe that the author wants this game to be popular. The statement that the game is in desperate need of storyline to become popular is also true. In fact I believe that even Street Fighter 1 had more of storyline.

Looking at "Mortal Kombat Mythologies (Fanfic)" in "Similar Threads", this gives me a fresh and original idea: what if users at TRMK could lend a hand to the author and simultaneously test their own fan-fiction skills, contributing some story for this game? Initial setting his the tournament happening before Mortal Kombat 1, afterwards only your imagination is the limit.

And since someone needs to get the ball rolling, I've tried to the best of my ability and am humbly posting the result here as MKMU's New Year present:

Spoiler:

Only strong can face reality.
Among the strong, only truly powerful can handle this mythology.
Prepare yourself, mortal!
For once the Book of Destiny is opened, nothing will be the same.​
Spoiler:
Hornbuckle
A member of dragonfolk, Hornbuckle enters the tournament by taking the form of the Dragon himself, Bruce Lee! Only his green blood helps to distinguish him from the original, but it doesn't make him and his dragon balls any less dangerous.

Hanzo
Mask of Hanzo the Ninja is the proof of him having recently finished cross-realms SWAT training. During this, he has learned useful moves such as punches, kicks and even leg takedown. Not satisfied with that, Hanzo has also enhanced his already powerful kiai screams, gained more menacing stature as part of his Sumo training, as well as learned Shuriken Boom and Flip Kick from Guile to become more deadly than ever.

Ruby
Sub, sub-member of Shao Kahn's troops, Ruby was able to steal the powers of her mentor, Ermac. She enters the tournament to rob the participants of whatever goods she deems valuable, as seen in her Telekinetic Soul Steal fatality.

Sub-Zero
Acting under orders of Oniro, Sub-Zero has finished cross-realms SWAT training, as shown by his brand-new black mask, and is now free to use his new shiny ice effects, using ice grenades, snowball bricks and underhanded tricks to distract his enemies from Lin Kuei's true objective: to covertly gain control of the tournament in order to install the ultimate ice cream empire!

Xianjin
As Champion selected by the Order of Light to participate in the tournament, Xianjin spent 40 years trying to master the legendary Flying Kick technique. Having no success with fireballs still, he prefers to knock his enemies off their feet by the power of his mind alone, the imagination.

Reptile
Having defeated another unlucky kombatant, Reptile has obtained SWAT mask, which allows him to approach his prey so stealthily that he may not ever worry about getting a meal. All that's left is to lure more prey into his Outworldian fairy forest, a mission impossible as long as Shang Tsung blocks the path with his little tournament.

Deltor
Deltor is a low-ranked henchman standing on duty in Netherealm's most famous theme park, Prison of Souls. His numerous firerarms will make sure that sinners are properly driven beneath Netherealm's wicked versions of Disneyland hammers.

Rain
Having long dreamed of promotion, Rain has now obtained the legendary SWAT mask. His harsh training has paid off, allowing him to be promoted from a foot soldier to personal bodyguard of Shang Tsung. This not only brings his one step closer to his ambition, but also keeps Shang Tsung from getting thirsty.

Nightwolf
During his profound ayahuasca meditation, Nightwolf had a revelation from his wolf spirit friend, Mr.Weed, and was tasked with discovering the location of stray demonic entity known as Shewolf. According to what spirits told him, the smoke emitted by Shewolf is more potent than any other, and inhaling it would send Nightwolf straight into Nirvana, which is what he always wanted.

Qiao Shi
According to rumors, Qiao Shi is a monk that once belonged to super secret Temple of Elements. The fact that he left his duty in Temple, an act forbidden in itself is suspicious, as are his extensive use of taser and expired driving license. Even if we disregard that, he does resemble one infamous sorcerer both in look and the name, which makes him highly suspicious.

Quan Chi
A sorcerer as powerful as he is bald, Quan Chi was personally picked by Shinnok for his unmatched treacherousness. With allies like him, Shinnok is betrayed approximately every 43 minutes, which allows him to keep himself in shape while preparing to face the Elder Gods.

Kano
Having recently escaped from prison, Kano wasted no time before getting engaged in pursuit of drugs, sex and rock & roll, which is exactly what is at stake in this tournament.

Baraka
Baraka always took pride in neglecting even basic rules of hygiene, until one day his rusty blades got helplessly stuck in released position. As punishment, Shao Kahn has sent him on Shang Tsung's island resort to try and learn some manners from these pesky Earthrealmers.

Khameleon
Originally hired by Shao Kahn as stunt double for his band of strippers, this mysterious illegal immigrant from Zaterra has since toppled her rivals by sheer power of cheap labor. Ever since then she have been lurking around, wondering if her insinuations are too transparent for Reptile to notice.

Oniro
This senile yet tyrannical old crook of Lin Kuei surprisingly wields just enough lava to burn the asses of kombatants unlucky enough to advance through the tournament. The identity of Seidan to teach him such sinister techniques is a mystery we are yet to discover, for no one among the victims who had their ass burned, lived to tell the tale about it.

Shadow Priest
Evil Monastery's bell priest is the representative of Shao Kahn's royal spammers. For his lack of dignity in cleaning the monastery's bell, he was sent away and now became one of the dangers haunting a contestant unwise enough to reach the outer borders of the tournament.

Shinnok
This fallen elder god has dreamed about emerging from Netherealm through a portal for thousands of years. As such he has an unhealthy tendency to open unnecessary portals far too often, causing the imbalance of gameplay furies, as well as a flood of complaints from the helpless victims of his portality. With only 50% chance of claiming the Kamidogu, he is yet to become invincible, yet this mad god has already proclaimed himself to be most powerful being in our universe.

Johnny Cage
Although it still requires years for JC to grow up and become famous (or maybe even to be born), this does not stop him from participating - because all of this is just another movie to him... or it may be all just a dream!

Hell Scorpion
After being unjustly killed by Sub-Zero, Scorpion suffered hair loss due to stress and now only flame covers his bald forehead. After joining Quan Chi's gang of baldheads, Scorpion became more mad than ever, and now he is searching for his enemies day and night in his working hours, being ready to jump at anyone. But at the weekends he is more peaceful than ever, usually seen fishing with his harpoon at Netherealm's famous lava lake resorts.

Sareena
An emo teenager that is involved with Quan Chi's diabolic acts and is proud of it. One day after tasting Sub-Zero's icecream, Sareena realized how fed up she already is with with Quan Chi's lollipops and fled from her bald master. As additional bonus, Sub-Zero's heart is just too cold to accept Sareena's feelings, which provides a perfect source for her emo depression.

Human Smoke
Due to his chronic smoking habits, Smoke was dramatically late with achieving a SWAT mask of his own, never mind arriving to the tournament in time. Eventually he succeeded and was assigned an important mission by Oniro: To assassinate Hornbuckle, due to Oniro's urgent need of shoes made of dragonskin.

Shang Tsung
The ruler of joint Earthrealm/Outworld island resort, Shang Tsung welcomes the kombatants to a legendary martial arts tournament that may save the realms (or at least one of them). Unknown to most of the participants, the tournament serves the sinister purpose of entertaining the tourists and increasing Shang Tsung's personal income. But it may require at least one more tournament to achieve the stable growth of his unparallelled financial empire. Earthrealm's fall into the hands of Shao Kahn's loan sharks is only a matter of time now.

Thief
The Thief is the sub, sub, sub low-ranked demon from Netherealm (not even worthy of a name) and Ruby's partner in crime. His biggest achievement so far was stealing Quan Chi's beloved Netherealm Hound in order to benefit from selling the rare corrosive liquids it produces on a daily basis.

Keeper
The Keeper is a Netherealm one-man all-terrain heavy kombat mecha used to support Brotherhood of Shadow forces, because the Brotherhood is too cowardly, Quan Chi is too treacherous, and Shinnok is a daydreamer that does not give a f*** about anything happening in Netherealm. Armed with Dhalsim-class flamethrowers, the Keeper is one hell of a kombatant until it runs out of fuel.

Kitana/Mileena/Jade
After suffering salary cuts, this particular group of stripperrific assassins found itself almost completely supplanted by illegal immigrants from Zaterra. Having broken their ties with Shao Kahn, now they are back with vengeance and are determined to earn their living through the use of either of their ancient professions.

Goro/Kintaro
Ever since meeting the girl that stole their hearts, the shokan brothers have been competing for Ruby's attention. Unwilling to shed the blood of a fellow shokan, they have reached an agreement. The one who destroys more of Ruby's enemies during the tournament will prove himself to be a warrior worthy of taking her for a wife. Needless to say that Ruby herself may be most surprised with this development.

Motaro
The current leader of Shao Kahn's Dairy Squads, Motaro has been extremely frustrated by the failure of his numerous tries of extending his influence beyond the Eastern Lowlands. The ones to blame were of course these four-armed freaks, the Shokans. It was impossible to imagine that these tail-less aberrations, these pathetic parodies on real centaurs wielded so much political power. The Emperor taking a liking to sound of their race's name was the only logical explanation in Motaro's head, considering that the centaurs were much more imposing, original and creative. With Goro and Kintaro gone to the tournament, Motaro will waste no time, rallying the masses to his cause. He will instill centaurs' popularity into the heart of every feeble mortal he encounters, using force when necessary, and then the glory will finally be his.

Human Cyrax
A novice member of Lin Kuei, Human Cyrax has yet to complete his training, and as such was not allowed to participate in the tournament.

Blaze
The fire elemental, Blaze, likes to take photos of himself burning, be it on bridge or elsewhere. But when time to fight comes, he is nowhere to be found.

* - Due to game being in constant development, this story is subject to future changes. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

As said, I can't wait for other users' attempts at this, as well as for feedback about the game, as usual. Special thanks to FIREBOY for making such a spectacular game.

Last edited:
What is your problem? I love this project,so what? If you can't talk about MK without blaming users, don't talk about MK.

Red propaganda is false information and material that purports to be from a source on one side of a conflict, but
is actually from the opposing side. It is typically used to vilify, embarrass or misrepresent the enemy. Red
propaganda contrasts with blue propaganda, the source of which is not identified, and white propaganda, in which
the real source is declared and usually more accurate information is given, albeit slanted, distorted and omissive.
Red propaganda is covert in nature in that its aims, identity, significance, and sources are hidden.
Typical communist sayings? Communist Manifesto? However, consciousness is always consciousness “of something,” so it is defined ... The source of this project is a spontaneous original choice that depends on the ... of freedom. You couldn't even release a simple demo.

What is your problem? I love this project,so what? If you can't talk about MK without blaming users, don't talk about MK.

Red propaganda is false information and material that purports to be from a source on one side of a conflict, but
is actually from the opposing side. It is typically used to vilify, embarrass or misrepresent the enemy. Red
propaganda contrasts with blue propaganda, the source of which is not identified, and white propaganda, in which
the real source is declared and usually more accurate information is given, albeit slanted, distorted and omissive.
Red propaganda is covert in nature in that its aims, identity, significance, and sources are hidden.
Typical communist sayings? Communist Manifesto? However, consciousness is always consciousness “of something,” so it is defined ... The source of this project is a spontaneous original choice that depends on the ... of freedom. You couldn't even release a simple demo.

HELL YEAH...I never saw it so clear as you said,that is 100% about it. Thanks for being a smart boy. I have changed my perception about their methods. =) Thanks for the support.

Very well,Le@n and shades,an innocent coincidence? Bat-man and Robin? Noob-smoke? Anyone who has a brain can realize what is going on here and their true intentions. Everything is clear to me..
I have changed my mind, after some days, resting in holidays.

Unlike the others,you are not blind, not even a lunatic...so tell me Le@n,what project can considered equal to MKMU?

All game rules,physics,gravity,game-time,number of sprite edits,what project can considered equal to MKMU?

As a serious creator,you know the answer. There's nothing to be compared.... theres nothing even close to this reality and you know it. Let's return in the last 10 years of MK MUGEN...you know better than anyone:

There's nothing serious, nothing released with the minimal standard of quality. I can post the entire list, of any released project, of all times,but that seems to be absolutely unnecessary since you know about what we are talking about.

You know Le@n,let's take the MKHD as example,amazing graphics,nice stages but what about the most important detail in it...the GAME?? What about gameplay? Physics,gravity,reactions? Endurance system,shang tsung,engine limitations(possible memory?)?? And the most important:

Who will create the artificial intelligence? You know le@n,that will never happen in a decent form and we are talking JUST about MK1 codes...the most simple as possible. I could create in it some days,maybe hours. However this is not about my business.

I mean...This topic works as a public proof about MKTX and their methods...future COMPARISONS between our projects are inevitable...

I would like to thank you "guys"(shades&le@n),the TRMK are offering a real opportunity to clarify years and years of hidden secrets...secrets that anyone will realize with a simple download.

So anyone who has more than 30(something close to yours) points on IQ test can realize what is going on here.

Anyway,the point is:

I would like to thank you GUYS, this is absolutely amazing for my plans and for all mk lovers...just Think with me:

You CAN'T stop the release of MKMU 0.70

External softwares(full of limitations and bugs) seems to be kinda USELESS when you are not able to fix the basics

concepts of game play.

You CAN'T stop my competence to reproduce the arcade A.I.(artificial intelligence),probably something

remarkable,unique for several years.

You CAN'T stop my competence to create the best mk system available on our planet.( in present days,released games)

You CAN'T manipulate the others,they all are fans of mk stuff,they are not prisoners.

You CAN'T hide the truth forever,anyone who make a simple CLICK on youtube/download will understand it soon enough.

You CAN'T treat the others as retards,they are able to check the multiple elements presents in ANY version of MKM. Specially when compared to arcade version. They can create it with a simple magical sorcery...it's about something called DOWNLOAD/YOUTUBE VIEW

I have NO reason for blaming(bash,bullying) the others and their respective projects.

I have NO reason to propagate hate in the others

I have NO reason to create illusions or fairy-tales

I have NO reason to manipulate the others

I RESPECT the others

People are not retarded,they are FREE for play MKMU and POSSIBLE comparisons between our projects are inevitable.

So, why should I pay attention to this? I should thank you man...Thanks for this opportunity,the opportunity to clarify years and years of despicable manipulations.

Come on,truth be told:

There's nothing that you can do,nothing to get even close to my standard of quality. Due to this reality...THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS. Keep posting your "positive" feedback =)

Well let's return to MKMU, Have you seen the quality on Kintaro's flame effect? check this out:

55.PNG

66.PNG

77.PNG

88.PNG

So thank you guys,I invite you all to test and download MKM 0.50,the web-browser will not eat your hand,I assure you. =) Subscribe, or at least try to watch our latest video. SEE YOU .

Last edited:
Nice to find some support here. I'm glad that you like it =)

Here some kind of bonus/tribute arena to MK arcade graphics. It has the status of bonus arena due to the brutal standard of quality(simple arcade sprites) when compared to MKMU arenas and by the concept art by itself. However this is a very interesting stage. I hope you like it guys.

MK1 stage bonus,W.I.P(work in progress):

capture-2.mp4.GIF

Possibility of stage fatality,in the pit area
PALACEFULLA.mp4.GIF

Statues needs to be replaced by old past warriors,to be updated. It's under W.I.P. status.

palacefullb.mp4.GIF

This stage will be released in two different versions,night and day.

The courtyard will be added with all monks,claps at win pose and much more =)

DUE TO IMPOSSIBILITY OF REPLY,THIS EDITED POST WILL BE USED FOR THIS PURPOSE:

MK1 parallax,FAKE project,simple shots in low quality,PARROT STUFF...losing your senses are you? You may lost your

sense of ridiculous.

You are 100% desperate Leon,using dirty methods,poor lies and truth distortion....Communist methods.

". MKMU and Fireboy do not benefit from having this kind of rude fans (and they seem to have suffered enough from

such fans in the past), because they tend to alienate rest of people from supporting this game. So if you care

about MKMU's well-being, it would be wise to abandon insults and spam."

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/new-idea-mk-mugen-createors-82250.0.html

There's only one problem with your accusation...this is NOT me. hahahahahaha You did a terrible mistake,something

remarkable,even worst than "MK1 parallax"

Have you considered schizophrenia in your life? I mean,you are seeing FIREBOYS in everywhere,everyone who

likes/loves this project, in your mind,it's a potential "fake" account"...It's strange if you consider that

everyone knows WHO is FB.

Anyone can type in CAPS,anyone can use the same ip,ES shield,thor,proxies. The moderation is not stupid how you are

thinking. As you know,they will ban you, probably you know THAT through your multiple fake accounts.

You have read it in a wrong form "THESTUTTERINGRAPPER" ...in your mind it was "grapper" when in fact his name name

is:

"THE STUTTERING RAPPER" Can't you see? RAPPER??? Do you the meaning of R.A.P.? Not even close to my

universe...everyone ONE knows a simple fact...I'm a METAL HEAD and everyone KNOWS that. I pity you...This is the

ultimate proof of your lack of dignity and competence to create your MKTX.

Since the first post,you are always trying to put me down lies and absurds,not even close to a crazy tale...it

sounds sounds like more a coward dude...who fells an immense FEAR about MKMU.

I would like to thank you all for the opportunity to show MKTX behind the curtains. Thanks for TRMK for host the

truth:

AND the most absurd about "THESTUTTERINGRAPPER" ..."grapper" is not even close to your greatest mistake..this is a

real person,this guy have an existence...,family,friends...

http://www.soundclick.com/members /default.cfm?member=thestutteringrapper

http://ourstage.com/profile/thestutteringrapper

What about it shades?? What kind of methods YOU (guys from MKTX) needs to execute for SURVIVE? Anyone can remember

Leon's signature,mere COINCIDENCE?....you should stop to treating the others as retarded Leon...they are not...and

you have no competence to talk about MK stuff,that is clear via your multiple faults/mistakes/absurds...what about

this poor guy? involved in your delirium? What kind of man are you? He is not a number,he is a human being...he is

black,fat, not even close to my physical aspect.

What about the truth? What about respect for the others? hummm? Can you see how decadent is MKTX? Enough... I'LL

NOT waste my time with you.

Can you remember guys? The meaning of that term called W.I.P."? Work in progress right?? Well some creatures are

not "understanding" the meaning of that expression...However, here comes some SMOKE updates. Smoke bomb and

teleport. He still under a WIP status.

He needs some small fixes,however he is almost close to the final version,check it out:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-O4WyeWfcW9k/VLNrRZM42wI/AAAAAAAABsc/IeBAzsustIw/w240-h192-no/capture-

2.mp4.GIF

I invite you all to join,post,watch and download the game. Your web browser will never bite your hand

(thanks major for the ES shield)

Last edited:
Oh well, since this post seems to directed at me more often than not, I'll try to answer. But I would rather see kind of post with 90% info being game-related, and 10% or less dedicated to searching enemies/rivals/whatever (if that portion is really necessary), and not vice versa. As usual, offtopic part of discussion will be hidden under the spoiler:

Spoiler:
HELL YEAH...I never saw it so clear as you said,that is 100% about it. Thanks for being a smart boy. I have changed my perception about their methods. =) Thanks for the support.

The only thing left to do is to leave the likes on your own posts, and then you'll know that you have done everything possible in exploring this particular style of forum activity. But wouldn't it be better to make actual users or forum's mainstays interested in your game? I don't know why do you keep refusing this idea.

Very well,Le@n and shades,an innocent coincidence? Bat-man and Robin? Noob-smoke? Anyone who has a brain can realize what is going on here and their true intentions. Everything is clear to me..

Some kind of witch-hunting going on here won't make people interested in the least, but simply endangers the existence of this thread. So I say let's just ignore the sensitive "TomFairboyQuasarMKClassicsFanMajorCableReeveChaseAndGodKnowsWhoElse" topic. On other hand, I have no clue why every person who likes MKTX (which is, as far as I know, is created by JohnnyCage999 and not Le@N) should be related with the latter. And first of all, games are becoming popular due to their content, and not for their authors feeling special.

I have changed my mind, after some days, resting in holidays.

You have changed your mind about something in particular, or do you mean a complete makeover?

Unlike the others,you are not blind, not even a lunatic...so tell me Le@n,what project can considered equal to MKMU?

All game rules,physics,gravity,game-time,number of sprite edits,what project can considered equal to MKMU?

I don't know if Le@N will answer to this, but let's make one thing clear: this is not a competition. Fans are making the fangames for 2 reasons, generally:
1)They desire a certain "game X" but there is no one to create it for them, unless they do it by themselves. Basically, doing it as a hobby.
2)They want to create something for other people to enjoy. Of course this can bring fleeting side effects like popularity, which I believe is not a thing one should solely focus on... but that's just me. Being driven by the ego, eventually a fangame author would want to be popular at some point.

All the stuff like bitter rivalries, competition with other authors, calling names, forum drama engagement, use of fake accounts etc etc are just acts of bad sportsmanship and should be omitted. These are NOT the things one makes a fangame for, and are bad for fangame's health and for author's public image, to say the least.

As a serious creator,you know the answer. There's nothing to be compared.... theres nothing even close to this reality and you know it.

Why should everything be compared? Or don't you know what happens if you start comparing ANY 2 different topics sharing a minimal common theme (Star Trek vs Star Wars, PS3 vs X360, apples vs oranges, etc) ? Large-scale comparisons end up drawing fans from each side, producing multiple pages of useless debates, in which nothing productive is born. Well, that's if one of opposing sides HAS fans, which is something I was trying to help you with for a while, but the way you resist any attempts to make MKMU known and likeable is impressive to say the least.

Let's return in the last 10 years of MK MUGEN...you know better than anyone:

There's nothing serious, nothing released with the minimal standard of quality. I can post the entire list, of any released project, of all times,but that seems to be absolutely unnecessary since you know about what we are talking about.

You know Le@n,let's take the MKHD as example,amazing graphics,nice stages but what about the most important detail in it...the GAME?? What about gameplay? Physics,gravity,reactions? Endurance system,shang tsung,engine limitations(possible memory?)?? And the most important:

Who will create the artificial intelligence? You know le@n,that will never happen in a decent form and we are talking JUST about MK1 codes...the most simple as possible. I could create in it some days,maybe hours. However this is not about my business.

Let's make this clear: you are claiming here that every other MK fangame out there (MK1 HD included) is bad, except yours. And the other creators out there are all inferior to you, correct?

I mean...This topic works as a public proof about MKTX and their methods...future COMPARISONS between our projects are inevitable...

This topic is supposed to be about MKMU, for MKTX has it's own thread. I again suggest everyone to stay on topic and discuss MKMU, but of course this largely depends on author providing us MKMU game-related news to talk about. FIREBOY, this is your responsibility, is it not?

I would like to thank you "guys"(shades&le@n),the TRMK are offering a real opportunity to clarify years and years of hidden secrets...secrets that anyone will realize with a simple download.

Would be neat to have a download link provided to back that up.

So anyone who has more than 30(something close to yours) points on IQ test can realize what is going on here.

Name calling is not welcome, as I mentioned above already.

Anyway,the point is:

I would like to thank you GUYS, this is absolutely amazing for my plans and for all mk lovers...just Think with me:

You CAN'T stop the release of MKMU 0.70

External softwares(full of limitations and bugs) seems to be kinda USELESS when you are not able to fix the basics

concepts of game play.

You CAN'T stop my competence to reproduce the arcade A.I.(artificial intelligence),probably something

remarkable,unique for several years.

You CAN'T stop my competence to create the best mk system available on our planet.( in present days,released games)

You CAN'T manipulate the others,they all are fans of mk stuff,they are not prisoners.

You CAN'T hide the truth forever,anyone who make a simple CLICK on youtube/download will understand it soon enough.

You CAN'T treat the others as retards,they are able to check the multiple elements presents in ANY version of MKM. Specially when compared to arcade version. They can create it with a simple magical sorcery...it's about something called DOWNLOAD/YOUTUBE VIEW

The point is, why would anyone want to do all of that stuff? Honestly, this sounds as if the whole universe was revolving around the MKMU

I have NO reason for blaming(bash,bullying) the others and their respective projects.

I have NO reason to propagate hate in the others

I have NO reason to create illusions or fairy-tales

I have NO reason to manipulate the others

I RESPECT the others

Way to go! Here's hoping to hear something similar from other accounts engaged in such unreasonable stuff.

People are not retarded,they are FREE for play MKMU

But if the MKMU news will not reach them, they will not know enough about the game (at worst, it will completely bypass their attention) to want to play it. This is where you come into play: try to post actual game-related news more often, be open for discussions with your fans, try to incoporate elements that usually get people hooked (for example a storyline).

and POSSIBLE comparisons between our projects are inevitable.

So, why should I pay attention to this? I should thank you man...Thanks for this opportunity,the opportunity to clarify years and years of despicable manipulations.

This is again a misconception. Think about it from fans' standpoint: even if it's plausible for you to have some history with other users outside TRMK, why TRMK users should be interested in it? Honestly, most of people there do not care about past drama or anything like that, neither should they. You came here to present your game and to obtain some fans I assume. Concentrating on updates to your game and posting it more frequently is the thing that may do the trick, NOT the witch-hunting (which looks awkward to outsiders in any case).

Come on,truth be told:

There's nothing that you can do,nothing to get even close to my standard of quality. Due to this reality...THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS. Keep posting your "positive" feedback =)

I would prefer the word "constructive". Once you have brought your game out in the open, try to opt for a more mature approach than to feel down after hearing any opinion that does not coincide with yours, since the probability of that happening is very high - not only for you but for any other creator out there. If you check MK1 HD thread, you can see that Uker provides far more of such "feedback" that I ever could, and guess what - MK1 HD each time only benefits from it, because Uker has talent of noticing even small flaws and imperfections, then they are fixed and results are spectacular. This can be called a mature teamwork going on.

Well let's return to MKMU, Have you seen the quality on Kintaro's flame effect? check this out:

55.PNG

66.PNG

77.PNG

88.PNG

So thank you guys,I invite you all to test and download MKM 0.50,the web-browser will not eat your hand,I assure you. =) Subscribe, or at least try to watch our latest video. SEE YOU .

Finally I can make some feedback about game. The things I have noticed:
-Flame effect seems to be ripped from MK9
-Screenshot 1 shows a forum address above lifebars. If I remember correctly, it's blinking and distracting the players from actual gameplay. Would be better to move it to game's intro only, or to main menu, or to remove it altogether. Thinking logically, since you are so persistent in providing download links to the game at your forum only, everyone who gets the game will already know your forum address, so they will have no use for having annoying blinking ad displayed before their eyes every time they are playing MKMU.
-Screenshot 1 has some kind of cave background, and cave edges where the portal starts are too polygonal, would be better to smooth them out in Photoshop.
-At screenshots 1 and 2, when Ruby is burning, flame effects (sans flamethrower itself) are located only behind her, would be better to add some semi-transparent ones in front of her as well.
-At screenshots 2 and 3, you can see that flame erupts almost from Kintaro's chin, should be located a bit higher

And since you mention a video you want your fans to watch, please provide a link for it as well.

Nice to find some support here. I'm glad that you like it =)

Here some kind of bonus/tribute arena to MK arcade graphics. It has the status of bonus arena due to the brutal standard of quality(simple arcade sprites) when compared to MKMU arenas and by the concept art by itself. However this is a very interesting stage. I hope you like it guys.

MK1 stage bonus,W.I.P(work in progress):

GATESBASE.mp4.GIF

Possibility of stage fatality,in the pit area
PALACEFULLA.mp4.GIF

Statues needs to be replaced by old past warriors,to be updated. It's under W.I.P. status.

palacefullb.mp4.GIF

This stage will be released in two different versions,night and day.

The courtyard will be added with all monks,claps at win pose and much more =)

A nice stage, but
-Needs parallax on floor to look more realistic.
-What is the stage name?
- Hornbuckle's hybrid sprites combined from two different Liu Kang's do not seem to be synchronized well at torso.
-Finally, why do the characters lack shadows?

Last edited:
A nice stage, but
-Needs parallax on floor to look more realistic.
-What is the stage name?
- Hornbuckle's hybrid sprites combined from two different Liu Kang's do not seem to be synchronized well at torso.
-Finally, why do the characters lack shadows?

Stop communist,Farmboy!
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge),100% about Sir Shades.

How that is possible? That is about his original "torso",Sir MKTX LOOOOL.
The presence of the original is the prerequisite to the concept of authenticity,you may be blind.

There's no parallax in MK1,no way. There is no version of this where you SEE parallax.
Parallax,in MK1? Terrible sense of humor. Occasionally,shame-type post can be caused by poor vision, particularly,lack of knowledge or pure ignorance...MKTX methods.

Can't you see? What kind of quality standards exist for MKTX? Parallax in MK1 !!!!!?????? WTF? Wait, trilogy with 4 sagas????? Communist stuff...

It's easy to improve your mental health, and you've already taken the first step by ... Mk1 parallax!
So sad, if shame and humiliation, are what you offer to us. It didn't take him long to realise that this was absurd…like everything posted by Shades,Farmboy. Nobody really cares about you.

Good luck on "mktx",the ultimate freedom of the individual, one finds a disturbing lack of direction...Sir. Leon Shades.

Last edited:
Stop communist,Farmboy!
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge),100% about Sir Shades.

How that is possible? That is about his original "torso",Sir MKTX LOOOOL.
The presence of the original is the prerequisite to the concept of authenticity,you may be blind.

There's no parallax in MK1,no way. There is no version of this where you SEE parallax.
Parallax,in MK1? Terrible sense of humor. Occasionally,shame-type post can be caused by poor vision, particularly,lack of knowledge or pure ignorance...MKTX methods.

Can't you see? What kind of quality standards exist for MKTX? Parallax in MK1 !!!!!?????? WTF? Wait, trilogy with 4 sagas????? Communist stuff...

It's easy to improve your mental health, and you've already taken the first step by ... Mk1 parallax!
So sad, if shame and humiliation, are what you offer to us. It didn't take him long to realise that this was absurd…like everything posted by Shades,Farmboy. Nobody really cares about you.

Good luck on "mktx",the ultimate freedom of the individual, one finds a disturbing lack of direction...Sir. Leon Shades.

First of all I would prefer that you left Fireboy's nickname and mental health alone, to not create any needless drama. MKMU and Fireboy do not benefit from having this kind of rude fans (and they seem to have suffered enough from such fans in the past), because they tend to alienate rest of people from supporting this game. So if you care about MKMU's well-being, it would be wise to abandon insults and spam.

Should I tell you that we don't need some kind of uncalled anti-communist fighters out there, because all it serves right now is to create problems out of nothing by trying to create drama at expense of cultural differences, something very unwelcome in nowdays world. If you have been a victim of communists then try to explain yourself before jumping at people, and I suggest to create a different thread for it, because it's obviously an offtopic in regard to MKMU.

Hornbuckle as shown there, is clearly frankensteined from Ho Sung Pak and Eddie Wong, no matter who of them is more authentic, the point where their bodyparts collide is unstable during the animations, which is what I was trying to point out.

You are correct about MK1 having no parallax, since in MK games as whole a game either has is or lacks it. It is more beneficial to have parallax in game's stages, as shown by Midway's decision to use it games more modern than MK1.

What matters here is for a game in question to maintain a general style in everything (approach to parallax included), instead of looking disjointed and/or a compilation patched together from mismatching pieces. So, if MKMU uses parallax on some stages, the best solution is to use it on all stages.

Maybe you have failed to notice, but the talk here was never really related with MKTX. But since you ARE so persistent in making needless comparisons, then why won't you pay attention to other projects as well? For example, Mortal Kombat Outworld - a fanmade project that has everything new, new stages, new costumes, everything can be named as "originality and creativity" is there. If you don't believe me, check out the character costumes there, of which not one is a repeat of generic MK game sprites:
MKO

I would suggest that MKMU too could use more of eye candy to please the fans, but first I would like to hear your opinion about it, Sir Comparison. Would MKMU become better if it was more like MK Outworld (you can google the details about it) ? Or like other project or game? Name your choice.

And now something I would like to ask FIREBOY. Since MKMU is supposed to be a game related to MKM events, and MKM has Fujin, where can I see MKMU's Fujin?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.