Descendants

A female Tarkatan would be cool to see, but I'd like to see different features, like you said [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION].
Using teeth and long nails (like Lady Deathstrike) would be cool.

View attachment 7214

If they're going to put in a Tarkatan with chop chop blades, I'd rather not see Baraka's iconic blades on another character.

Ever since I saw X2, I've wanted a female Tarkatan like Lady Deathstrike, using long nails as her weapons.

Ever since I saw X2, I've wanted a female Tarkatan like Lady Deathstrike, using long nails as her weapons.

That would be nice and all, but as long as it isn't Lady Deathstrike to a key. Kobra got called a Ken rip-off. (Which in-fact he is.) If we made a Lady Deathstrike character she would in a way replace Kobra as the rip-off.

That would be nice and all, but as long as it isn't Lady Deathstrike to a key. Kobra got called a Ken rip-off. (Which in-fact he is.) If we made a Lady Deathstrike character she would in a way replace Kobra as the rip-off.

I don't care about movie rip-offs.
Ferra / Torr is essentially Master Blaster from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, but it doesn't bother me.

I DO have an issue, on the other hand, when MK characters rip fighting moves off of other MK characters, as it seems lazy and unoriginal, IMO.
Sure, other franchises like SF or Capcom do it too, but it doesn't make it right either, IMO.
Just because Capcom wants to charge for stuff that's on the disc, doesn't make it right when NRS also charges for Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile klassic costumes which are also on the MK9 disc.

Last edited:
It would be cool if Ferra was the daughter of Nightwolf, no matter the height as a grownup.

Not going to happen anyway thank the elder gods because Ferra is from Outworld.

Yes.
Thankfully.

The only 2 who I thought could have descendant relationships, so far, are Kotal Kahn and Nightwolf, but then I realized that Nightwolf is Apache and Kotal Kahn is Aztec looking.
Although there were Apache wars in Mexico between 1831 and the 1850s, so it could be possible that maybe those 2 are distant relatives or maybe even come from rival tribes.

Yes.
Thankfully.

The only 2 who I thought could have descendant relationships, so far, are Kotal Kahn and Nightwolf, but then I realized that Nightwolf is Apache and Kotal Kahn is Aztec looking.
Although there were Apache wars in Mexico between 1831 and the 1850s, so it could be possible that maybe those 2 are distant relatives or maybe even come from rival tribes.

Looks like you've done some research... it's actually quite interesting, I've always found history of the Aztec's and Native American tribes fascinating.

Indeed, and you're coming to my point. :tee:

There were rumors that Kotal Kahn is descendant of Onaga, which is quite likely. Onaga was never said to lack descendants, after all.

Looks like you've done some research... it's actually quite interesting, I've always found history of the Aztec's and Native American tribes fascinating.

Yeah.
I live not too far (about 10 mins) from a Native American Miccosukee Reserve area, in Miami, and I've also found the Native American history to be quite interesting. :)
The Aztecs of Mexico and Incas of Peru have also fascinated me.

Yeah.
I live not too far (about 10 mins) from a Native American Miccosukee Reserve area, in Miami, and I've also found the Native American history to be quite interesting. :)
The Aztecs of Mexico and Incas of Peru have also fascinated me.

That is very cool. I don't have the same connection to that history but I've also researched it quite a lot - especially everything related to Kotal Kahn.

Rigo favorited this Tweet I sent, but take it with a grain of salt, for now:

@NetherRealm @noobde @NinjaBoy66 Even though Nightwolf is Apache, does Kotal have any relation to him at all?

I just find it odd that Rigo just Favorited the Tweet and didn't reply with something like yes, no, "I can't answer that," or completely ignore it as he and Boon would have normally done in the past.
Hmmm...........

Rigo favorited this Tweet I sent, but take it with a grain of salt, for now:

I just find it odd that Rigo just Favorited the Tweet and didn't reply with something like yes, no, "I can't answer that," or completely ignore it as he and Boon would have normally done in the past.
Hmmm...........

So I was onto something after all! Also big kudos for succeeding in that. :tee:

What do you think this means?

So I was onto something after all! Also big kudos for succeeding in that. :tee:

What do you think this means?

I asked about Nightwolf and Kotal Kahn, not Ferra Torr.
I didn't ask them anything about Ferra.
Ferra and Torr seem to be Outworld natives, given the statue in The Jungle stage, IMO.

I don't know what it means.
Maybe they are or maybe they aren't, or maybe that's 1 of the deals that the comic book writers or the MKX story mode will go over.

I asked about Nightwolf and Kotal Kahn, not Ferra Torr.
I didn't ask them anything about Ferra.
Ferra and Torr seem to be Outworld natives, given the statue in The Jungle stage, IMO.

I don't know what it means.
Maybe they are or maybe they aren't, or maybe that's 1 of the deals that the comic book writers or the MKX story mode will go over.

Well the Ferra thing was just a drop in the bucket of the bigger Native American deal.

Another character came to my mind.
:top: