Anyone have any clue if the a version of MKX will be released for handhelds?

I'd be real happy if one was to be released.

Actually, all replies are welcome, but looking forward to Patrick's post the most, he always has something insightful to say.

I would really doubt it.
MKX is already going to be downgraded to work on current gen consoles. I don't see them dumbing it down again for Vita.

Nobody knows yet. Ed said himself that he has no idea how the new gore tech is going to work on current gen.

But why not? I'm willing to play a dumbed down version. I wouldn't mind.

Pretty sure you're in the minority on this one.

I don't see this being able to run on handhelds without a MASSIVE graphical downgrade. One so severe that I doubt WB would see it as profitable.

Bw-bsxyCMAAPJiL.jpg:large

Yeah I would have to agree, with graphics being downgraded to such an extent, it would kind of make the novelty and fun of it less whelming

Pretty sure you're in the minority on this one.

I don't see this being able to run on handhelds without a MASSIVE graphical downgrade. One so severe that I doubt WB would see it as profitable.

Bw-bsxyCMAAPJiL.jpg:large

Eh, I guess I'll join you fellow consolites and get MK X! Prepare for battle Mortal!

I know MKX will never be on the 3DS, but it would be nice if NRS can make something MK related on the 3DS similar what they did with UMK3 on the DS.

The new 3DS is said to be powerful enough to run Gamecube games.
Extremely unlikely, but maybe a third party dev could port Deadly Alliance and Deception to it.

Last gen version will probably make its way to Vita eventually but thats going to be a seriously gimped version of the game

Ew, why would you want a downgraded version when you can get a version ten times better on the PS4 or Xbox:eek:ne.

Btw, should not be on the 3ds lol.

If Injustice can be on Vita, so can MKX. (Not saying MKX will be like injustice)

Injustice, being a game based on current gen consoles, also ran like shit on the Vita from what I've been told.

Ed Boon already said that he doesn't know how Gore Tech could work on current gen consoles. They're going to have to do stop motion claymation for it to be able to run on a handheld.