So guys and gals...

Sub-Zero

What happens in 10 days?

Yesterday Ed Boon was tweeting and replacing Ls with 1s when he could. He only did it it he could make an 11 somewhere.

Now today same thing but only if he can make a 10.

Im assuming tomorrow g or p will end up being 9s.

So whats in 10 days?

I get that. What I was asking is if you're expecting a playable demo at home or at events (like EVO/Comic Con)? Because a demo for PSN/XL is at least months away.

I get that. What I was asking is if you're expecting a playable demo at home or at events (like EVO/Comic Con)? Because a demo for PSN/XL is at least months away.

Next you're going to tell me santa clause isn't real...

I think it will be 2 as well. Somebody mentioned it before, but how can you really get hype for a new character? I mean it's nice and all yeah. I'm sure it would be a cool character, but we know nothing about this character. Sooo, it makes sense to me for them to reveal a past character and a new character together.

I don't know who the returning character would be though. I'm leaning towards Raiden just to get it out of the way.

I think it will be 2 as well. Somebody mentioned it before, but how can you really get hype for a new character? I mean it's nice and all yeah. I'm sure it would be a cool character, but we know nothing about this character. Sooo, it makes sense to me for them to reveal a past character and a new character together.

I don't know who the returning character would be though. I'm leaning towards Raiden just to get it out of the way.

That would be awful!!! Raiden is boring as hell....

I knew you were going to say that Tarkatan even without opening the thread and reading your post LOL.

But yeah, too early for a downloadable demo. That kind of demo... I'm guessing March.

As for a playable demo at venues... could be as early as EVO or (IMHO more likely) Comic Con & Gamescom.

I remember having something to play while i waited for something else to play.
Were you even on MK message boards or social media of any kind when the MK9 demo came out? Do you seem to recall one selfish douchebag putting his hand in the cookie jar and spilling out the contents for all to see one month before release, effing it up for people like you and me who chose to be honest?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Were you even on MK message boards or social media of any kind when the MK9 demo came out? Do you seem to recall one selfish douchebag putting his hand in the cookie jar and spilling out the contents for all to see one month before release, effing it up for people like you and me who chose to be honest?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Ive been here since 2004 and i have no idea what youre talking about.. Not even joking.