*Sigh* Disconnects and quitters ¬_¬

More of the latter, although I can't actually judge that since like I said, I hardly ever fought them online at all since most of the players I fought mostly use Deathstroke, Doomsday, Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Nightwing (both Dick and Damian) and Green Arrow.

More of the latter, although I can't actually judge that since like I said, I hardly ever fought them online at all since most of the players I fought mostly use Deathstroke, Doomsday, Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Nightwing (both Dick and Damian) and Green Arrow.

lol how can you judge if their "unfair" w/o playing them much?

I think this game is pretty well balanced so far. There is some tedious shit in this game though. Like normally I laugh shit off and continue forward. But this game has 50/50's all over the god damn place.

I like MK9's formula where you had to mindgame and condition with any 50/50's you had.

like Liu kang for instance had a low launcher. So to open them up, he had a 50/50 where he had an overhead. That overhead did like 10ish %, but it didn't lead into anything more, but was safe, and if it hit it gave liu kang more free pressure.

So you had to condition them to block high if you kept using his overhead. Then he opened you up for his low starter.

IN THIS GAME, more than half the cast has a low in their string that can lead to a combo, and then.... if you want you can MB overhead at that point in the string to do a 50/50.

that's the main reason I'm not having much fun in this game yet. Feels like mindless 50/50's everywhere, and not much you can do except guess 1/2 of the time correct.

I think this is more of a gambling and taking chances than mind games in this game, although I do see a bit of conditioning on strategy when going up against certain characters.

Also, I do know about their gameplay. Like I said, it's just that I hardly ever seen any players online pick them in battle. I wish I could fight against players who are very proficient at using Cyborg and Raven.

if they don't reset disconnects or remove it from the hero card in tomorrows patch I am going to be so annoyed. I have people mailing me now thinking I'm a rage quitter when I ask why they decline fights.

I'm literally being punished for being a decent player and knowing what a block button is.

Just had a dude quit on me right when I was about to win because he blew his load on Solomons super which I avoided then punished. It was he own fault for being predictable. 8/10 Solomon players will go for his stupidly armoured wake up grab so I jump and punish it.

bronze hearted is his name. If you see him kick his ass for me.

Ashamed to say I just officially had a 'rage quit' ,my first. Halfway through the first round and the dude was doing nothing but throwing projectile, interactables, comets, full screen grabs and laser balls. I just couldn't bear the amount of things I had to block

Last edited:
ughhh.gif

Not his fault; your fault for becoming overwhelmed and quitting, rather than blocking and appropriately closing the distance.

Ashamed to say I just officially had a 'rage quit' ,my first. Halfway through the first round and the dude was doing nothing but throwing projectile, interactables, comets, full screen grabs and laser balls. I just couldn't bear the amount of things I had to block

So here it is; the complete list of all the people you should avoid:

- Phil2244
- marioulis17
- muppetts99
- abdulkarim33 <=== This one is amusing because he blew all his meter on Ares super when I was full screen distance away. His fail the quit led to another disconnect ¬_¬
- Hellboy0803 <=== DO NOT FIGHT HIM, 3 TIMES HE HAS QUIT
- cliff71
- T-POD
- TRB1000
- lamby457
- alfreddowilson
- SnuggleBerry
- Tidsu
- ruji
- Ceeeeepeda
- Smithy_Boy7
- dergeselle
- Oberchab
- MasDigital
- SanioLetuchiy
- yojimpo
- asterixco
- slayler93
- tboy96
- X99718
- Plummer_C2
- ebhknxuq
- Xx_Nath_Syko_xX
- TwinSnakes89

Fixed. 8) :marchmellow:

Us Europeans have some wicked mouths. Yet in all languages 'f(a)g' seems to be the same, is the word of the day apparently.

Call out a RQ then get called a 'f(a)g'. I can't imagine the US has the same problem with having to use google translate to determine what crap these people spout.

Us Europeans have some wicked mouths. Yet in all languages 'f(a)g' seems to be the same, is the word of the day apparently.

Call out a RQ then get called a 'f(a)g'. I can't imagine the US has the same problem with having to use google translate to determine what crap these people spout.

That's the whole "dudebro" shooter gamer a-hole attitude that has (unfortunately), crossed over from games like COD, Battlefield and Halo, and is (sadly) poisoning the fighting game community.

Be bluntly in general, most gamers in this generation hate losing, and don't really understand how things can be learned from losing to opponents rather than a one-track mind on winning. Sure winning is the ultimate goal in gaming, but don't be a major sore loser and complain a hell lot because your ass is getting whipped. I remember the other day that I fought this tough player who uses Ares like a master (does his resets and all), got my ass whipped badly on the 1st match, but when I fought him again, I'm almost grasped victory through a miracle comeback after behind once again. I got the video of it from the KOTH that I have in my laptop. I've always strive to get better and learn from my mistakes.

You know what's the major problem that I think of, is that the majority of gamers of this generation goes straight to the online matches instead of playing offline and understanding the game a bit (like for 30 minutes to an hour) before playing against others online.

I have ragequitted before...

...In Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. God damn game has so many random things that happen it irritates me to no end.

In Injustice everything is logical though, it makes sense. Haven't even ragequitted once. I have felt the need to leave when I have a laggy match, it drives me insane. I usually stick through it though, and try to focus on zoning rather than combos since that's impossible when the connection lags like a donkey's ass. I also don't care who I fight, in fact I actually prefer fighting any character at all that isn't Deathstroke! And when the opposition spams I learn to adapt. You can only get better at the game through trial and error, and leaving the game under any circumstance is giving up. The only case I can understand leaving is when the connection is dreaded. That being said, those people who are just sore losers should probably have a penalty, like a rage-quitters hell, for doing so.

Yeah that happened to me.

See I used to be a severe RQ so I know all the tricks of the trade from just quitting to going to the lengths of signing out and making it seem like a disconnect. I know all the warning signs too like people not moving for about 3 seconds and a quit about to come.

Fortunately I grew out of it (bar the one blip I admitted too when I let my emotions get the better of me). The thought of sending a verbal message to someone is amazing and takes it to a whole new level. XD

Did I hear him right? 'You're a virgin for knowing combos and he doesn't fight virgins'?

The thought of sending a verbal message to someone is amazing and takes it to a whole new level. XD

Did I hear him right? 'You're a virgin for knowing combos and he doesn't fight virgins'?

Yep, and apparently he gets laid alot so it wouldn't be a fair fight.

He used Sinestro and disconnected 6 seconds into the match. The only thing that happened during the battle was I got him into a combo string, dropped it, then he d/ced.