So which edition are my TRMK buddies getting?

C-Sword

I'll try getting the one with the Red Son pack.

Not buying from Wal-Mart and Best Buy.
Statue in the Collector's Edition is ugly
Fight stick in the Battle Edition is made by PDP, PASS!

I'll be getting the Collector's Edition from Gamestop.

Might pre-order at Wal-Mart, just for the skins, and then return the copy without opening it so I can get my money back. Depends how much I care...

Regular with Red Son preorder.

For some reason I find it weird that C Sword said Buddies. Seems out of character.

We are his friends.
You are all my friends too.

Anyways, I am getting the wal mart preorder.
2 games and Arkham City skins?
Yes Maam Pam.

the version that doesn't come with gamespy but in all seriousness I'll probably go with gamestop so I can play it midnite launch (hopefully)

Us Aussies have the Collectors and Red Sons edition. Will be trying to get them both. I'll also be trying to get the Arcade Edition if I can find a place willing to ship to us.

I pre-ordered from Game Stop 'cause I want the Red Son stuff. But I didn't specify that I wanted the Red Son pack. Will that matter? I thought that if ya ordered from them then that's what ya got. What is this Gamestop Battle Edition that Lin_Kuei_Commander mentioned above?

I pre-ordered from Game Stop 'cause I want the Red Son stuff. But I didn't specify that I wanted the Red Son pack. Will that matter? I thought that if ya ordered from them then that's what ya got. What is this Gamestop Battle Edition that Lin_Kuei_Commander mentioned above?

The battle edition is the one with the PDP arcade stick, I just bought a qanba stick online, so screw that