Games You Can't Wait For

The last of us.

because even though RERC will be a good game is not going to have that same feeling that the last RE games had. hopefully naughty dog's "the last of us" becomes the new RE series and reminds RE devs how to make good survival horror games beacuse we are in need of more. xbox has alan wake to look forward to so i hope the new silent hill doesnt disappoint.

The New Devil May Cry
(AKA : Fanboys May Whine)

was just looking over some new screenshots and footage, and the world it takes place in looks simply amazing to me. And gameplay looks fast and ruthless.

The last of us.

because even though RERC will be a good game is not going to have that same feeling that the last RE games had. hopefully naughty dog's "the last of us" becomes the new RE series and reminds RE devs how to make good survival horror games beacuse we are in need of more. xbox has alan wake to look forward to so i hope the new silent hill doesnt disappoint.

Dead Space was supposed to remind Capcom on how to make a good survival horror game and they are still making RE action games. I don't think The Last Of Us will do the trick to be honest.

Last edited:
Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD and Jak and Daxter HD Collection.
Not much else for now lol. Oh and the new twisted metal.

I'm on the fence with Overstrike. I'm a fan of insomniac, but this one looks like "just another sci fi shooter". Oh, and LittleBigPlanet 3. Or Half Life 3, whichever comes first.

I absolutely hate it when I'm waiting for a game to come out. I remember waiting for Mk vs DC. Then it was hell waiting for MK 9.
Now I'm waiting for Max Payne 3, which got delayed (MY DUMB LUCK) and resident evil operation raccoon city.

I am dying inside waiting for Operation: Raccoon City.

I can't wait for this game. Already booked the week off to play 24/7.

Right now the games I'm hype for are,

Mass Effect 3
Soul Calibur V
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Super Smash Bros. 4
Tekken x Street Fighter
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Street Fighter x Tekken
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Resident Evil: Revelations
Mario Tennis 3DS
Luigi's Mansion 2
Possibly Metal Gear Solid: Rising

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend and Skullgirls. I haven't really been keeping up with new games as of late. Resident Evil:ORC seems tempting but I may opt for an older title, since I haven't played a RE game since RE2.

Last edited:
Now I'm waiting for Max Payne 3, which got delayed (MY DUMB LUCK) and resident evil operation raccoon city.

Same two I'm waiting for. I pre-ordered the special editions of both and ****ing lost it when I heard Max Payne got delayed 2 more months. I guess it just gives me more time with RE

The game I'm dying to play is this
Prototype_2_Logo.jpg

I loved the first one. Can't wait to explore the new open world. The Main storyline is gonna be great, I can just feel it. It's gonna have all the amazing abilities from the first game and newer ones. And best of all. It's gonna be a first day buy for me. I waited for MK9 for a long time. I waited for AC Revelations longer and this is the game I'm gonna wait the longest for in my life. The waiting is gonna kill me but I can handle it.

Also I'm waiting for RE:ORC

Attachments

• Resident-Evil-Operation-Raccoon-City-Logo.jpg
    Resident-Evil-Operation-Raccoon-City-Logo.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 29
Oh wait, I forgot to add Sonic 4: Episode 2 to the list

I don't give a shit if people think Episode 1 was a lazy rehash or whatever, Episode 2 still has ****ING METAL SONIC in it as the main villain