Assassin's Creed Revelations

pimppaperclip

This thread is for anything Assassin's Creed: Revelations related. You can have conversations about it, post recent leaks from the game on here, etc. If you came here to hate please leave. So basically knock yourselves out (not literally....okay literally). Also I will have a countdown to the game on here. If the countdown is off date it's because I'm not online on the weekends, well most of the time. I'll start out with some videos.

Click Here for the achievement list
Countdown: Available Now

Last edited:
My first impressions:

I don't find it as fun as AC2, the story isn't that interesting, I've only played 4 hours, so I might change my mind, I do like the hook blade.

They also copied and pasted a village from AC1 when you play with Altair, the guy is bad ass tho.

Man, I hate those bastards who are shooting at me with guns on the rooftops, you take a lot damage everytime you get shot.

Btw, why is it so hard to steal from someone without getting noticed? It doesn't matter if I run or not after stealing, the people just start screaming and everyone is looking at me. It was easy as hell to steal in AC2.

Spoiler:
theres actually 6 keys. at the end of the game after you open the library door you'll find altair's skeleton in his grandmaster robes holding a sixth key to the final altair sequence

Spoiler:
theres actually 6 keys. at the end of the game after you open the library door you'll find altair's skeleton in his grandmaster robes holding a sixth key to the final altair sequence

I thought that was soooooo badass. The whole ending left me speechless.

First DLC announced, "Ancestors" featuring 4 new characters. Characters from left to right: The Privateer, The Corsair, The Gladiator and The Brigand

ancestorsdlc599pxheaderimg.jpg

Prices:
Xbox Live - 320 Microsoft Points
PSN - $3.99

Release Date - 12/12/11, December 12th 2011

Last edited:
Yeah, I just finished the game, it's quite short and easy. Did you guys like it more than Brotherhood? It's definitely not as good as AC2.

I'll be honest, I liked Brotherhood more than Revelations. It's still a great game nonetheless. The multi-player in Revelations is better than Brotherhood.

Anyone know of any bonus skins that can be unlocked in Revelations? I remember in Brotherhood there was a MGS Raiden skin along with a couple other cool ones.

Anyone know of any bonus skins that can be unlocked in Revelations? I remember in Brotherhood there was a MGS Raiden skin along with a couple other cool ones.

You can unlock Desmond to use. You can also get Old Altair's outfit to use. After unlocking those two, I got a third option. The internet is not helping me figure out what it is supposed to be....