Mk9 Kung lao voice translation

MKRayden

1. What's Kung lao said after finish 1 round?
2. What's written Kung lao shirt back in Japanese or chines? or it's just symbol?

2. The character at the back of Kung Lao shirt is used in different dialects in Chinese, Japanese and Korean with each having different pronounciations. It means military or martial arts.

2. The character at the back of Kung Lao shirt is used in different dialects in Chinese, Japanese and Korean with each having different pronounciations. It means military or martial arts.

Really??? Three different languages whose writing is completely different happen to share this one??? There are no written dialects of Chinese. I would piss my pants if someone said "For the Shaolin!" and he/she had japanese on his back LOL.

It says Wushu/Chinese Martial Arts on his back.

I will tell you later today what he says when I listen to it in game.

Really??? Three different languages whose writing is completely different happen to share this one??? There are no written dialects of Chinese. I would piss my pants if someone said "For the Shaolin!" and he/she had japanese on his back LOL.

It says Wushu/Chinese Martial Arts on his back.

I will tell you later today what he says when I listen to it in game.
Lol Im no expert in these languages but perhaps this page here can clarify.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/武

I have also studied a variety of chinese and japanese martial arts and have seen this symbol used in either gi/uniforms.

mk is western game and mostly mk characters speak in mk9 except few so mk developer should share what they said like Street fighter

mk is western game and mostly mk characters speak in mk9 except few so mk developer should share what they said like Street fighter

Well I told you what they said, them speaking their language makes them have more of an identity. BTW your welcome...