PSN "Warriors Bundle"

DCP

You Got Caged!!
From Testyourmight.com

2easzd4.jpg

Mortal Kombat DLC ‘Warrior Bundle’ Uppercuts PSN
by
STORMS

Thanks to EcHo, here is a money-saver if you plan to get all 4 DLC Mortal Kombat 9 Warriors. Unfortunately, this really only benefits those who don't have the fighters already.

Back when the first Mortal Kombat DLC character, Skarlett, released on the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE, a discounted “Season Pass” was announced for Xbox LIVE that purchased access to all four characters for a low price, while PS3 users were left to purchase each character seperately. However, this won’t be the case any longer as today, Freddy Krueger enters Mortal Kombat, and with him he’s bringing a DLC “Warrior Bundle” to PSN.

This new Mortal Kombat DLC Warrior Bundle lets players download all four Mortal Kombat DLC characters for $14.99. Skarlett, Kenshi, Rain, and Freddy Krueger sold seperately would run you $4.99 a piece, so you’re essentially buying three characters and getting one for free.
It would have made a lot more sense for Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios to release a “Season Pass” at the beginning much like they did on Xbox LIVE, as many have already purchased some of the characters at full cost. Still, this is a good bargain for MK fans that have yet to download any of the DLC characters.

http://testyourmight.com/forum/content.php?1609-Mortal-Kombat-DLC-%C2%91Warrior-Bundle%C2%92-Uppercuts-PSN

Good update DCP! But yea, this is like essentially spitting on all those fans who got the last 3 DLCs for 4.99 $ each.

So much making up for giving PS3 users a free character.

And no, plenty of people like Freddy. :rolleyes:

NO! I didn't even have the money to buy the DLC chars up until a little bit back, so I bought them all earlier this week. WHY?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So essentially it's the season pass for PSN players...but after all of them are released and we have to pay for them....

Who would wait an entire summer and just say, "you know what? I change my mind, I'm going to get atleast 1 DLC character. Oh look! I can get all 4!"?

This tells me somebody thought this would be a good service to PSN players because the Xbox is the more popular system and screwed us in the process :p

Damnit! I would've loved to have gotten a character for free with this..
But oh well. Too late to b!tch about it.

"Did you guys hear? There was a one day sale on Shao Kahn and Motaro as playable fighters yesterday for $5 on the XBL. Psn guys have to pay $15 per character starting tomorrow."

3 months later

"You know, you can get Shao Kahn and Motoro for just $5 now, PSN players!"

i got kenshi and rain like 6 days ago
wy tey do it now tats so stupid most ppl alredy have the dlc
god dammit

hahaha. as much as it sucks that they continue showing favoritism to ps3, it sucks even worse for people who just bought all the dlc characters this week. hahaha. they pissed off half the psn users with their favoritism tactics.

I don't see how this is so hard to get.

Not everyone bought MK on launch, not everyone bought the the dlc on day one.

Yeah, and bundles like that are always coming... but not the day the last of the 4 DLCs is released!!! It can be at the beginning (Season Pass on XBL) or a few months later to sell the DLCs to those who have net bought it, or for those who bought the game recently then...

but right now... sorry but it feels like something massive in my a**! I know it's only 5$, but it's still something... No, really, that's not cool!

I'm still getting Freddy because I'm a big horror buff and because of how monstrous he is, but if there's any future DLC I am definitely, definitely waiting.

I'm pretty pissed off. One of my biggest pet peeves is when companies f*ck over customers who support them right out of the gate which is exactly what Sony is doing to us.