MK Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

liukang234

I don't know how many of you guys are familiar with Yu-Gi-Oh, but my brother and I use to play it all the time. We weren't that good, but it killed time. I was looking up Pics of Liu Kang, and I came across a fake Liu Kang card. It wasn't that good, so I went to this old site that help make Old Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and made one. All you have to do is enter the info, and you're good to go. I'll probably make some more, even if this thread isn't that popular, because they're just so easy to make,. I might make a whole deck and use them for the Lolz.

createcard.php

createcard.php

createcard.php

The website that I used to make the cards: http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/

Last edited:
I remember Yugioh. I use to play with my friends a lot but I would always beat them lol. I use to watch the show as well but after original Yugioh the series sucked afterwards. Anyways I created a card on that site :)

kunglao.jpg

Wow. Didn't think anyone else would post on it, but ok. Edited the front page with a Shao Kahn Ritual card.

I remember Yugioh. I use to play with my friends a lot but I would always beat them lol. I use to watch the show as well but after original Yugioh the series sucked afterwards. Anyways I created a card on that site :)

Personally, I kinda liked Yu-gi-oh GX. Don't know what it was, but I remember Making a cyber dragon deck in tribute to Zane Truesdale. R.I.P.

Edited with Kabal Card. Any suggestion on who I should do next? I do want to make a fusion card so that I can make the God Liu Kang from his MK9 Ending.

this guy always reminded me of kabal:
jinzo.jpg

Here's a youtube vid i found:

Huh. I agree on the card. On the video, I fell like the creator's card descriptions were a bit too short and the fact that he had 2 sub-zeros (One was Bi Han and one was Kuai Liang, but still) kinda bothered me. Otherwise, they were pretty good.