New classic skins revealed: MK3 Cyber Sub-Zero/UMK3 Sub-Zero unmasked

I was hoping Reptile and unmask Sub for the 2 retros but i am fine with the cyber Sub, hope they release a new classic pack soon.

Last edited:
Your on the right track, son.
Your on the right track.
vcv62h.gif

You basically lied to everyone saying that you had a leaked photo and even said it was MK3 Scorp.

The reveal now basically says you were lying.

Ahh where's Negative Rep when you need it.

wow, i should pay for freddy because it will give NRS money so they can charge more money for later DLC, thats hilarious. It doesn't matter if you hate freddy, just fork over 5 bucks and fork over 5 more later to get Fujin, or Reiko, or Tanay or Cyber Smoke, when it should have been one of them to begin with. sounds good buddy, i'll do that, as soon as I hit the lottery

Also, (and sorry for the double post), but do you know if there will be any further development plans for Tanay? I really, really was hoping to see her in the game and I think Tanay would be a perfect fit. I heard that Tanay was at one point scheduled for the first DLC batch.

Really hoping Tanay still has a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, (and sorry for the double post), but do you know if there will be any further development plans for Tanay? I really, really was hoping to see her in the game and I think Tanay would be a perfect fit. I heard that Tanay was at one point scheduled for the first DLC batch.

Really hoping Tanay still has a chance.

Tanay would be a pretty cool DLC character. lmao

You basically lied to everyone saying that you had a leaked photo and even said it was MK3 Scorp.

The reveal now basically says you were lying.

Ahh where's Negative Rep when you need it.
LOL, I'm pretty sure Tabby was just trollin' around when he did that, though. I doubt he was serious. :wink:

Also, (and sorry for the double post), but do you know if there will be any further development plans for Tanya? I really, really was hoping to see her in the game and I think Tanya would be a perfect fit. I heard that Tanya was at one point scheduled for the first DLC batch.

Really hoping Tanya still has a chance.
Fixed. :razz:

I think the only reason the unmasked Sub is UMK3 and not MK3, is that NRS is planning to add a mask and a hood to that costume, pallet swap it and sell it in a pack of 7 UMK3 ninjas costumes (including one for Sub of course), and maybe MK2 Skarlet and Mileena too.

No doubt about that..

I think the only reason the unmasked Sub is UMK3 and not MK3, is that NRS is planning to add a mask and a hood to that costume, pallet swap it and sell it in a pack of 7 UMK3 ninjas costumes (including one for Sub of course), and maybe MK2 Skarlet and Mileena too.

If they're going to add a mask to that UMK3 costume, I think they'd just give it to the other 6 male ninja. There wouldn't be much point in Sub-Zero getting another one.

I know, right? Not to get off track, but Tanay had some serious story potential. She betrayed Edenai and nearly got Queen Sindle killed.

TANAY FOR FUTURE DLC!

;)

I'd have to agree. She is one of the very few villains who is evil by her own doing. Sindel is possessed, Mileena and Skarlet were created. Sheeva is evil on her own but never really had that strong of a story on a villian standpoint. I always felt Tanya had great potential to be some type of uber b!tch.

If they're going to add a mask to that UMK3 costume, I think they'd just give it to the other 6 male ninja. There wouldn't be much point in Sub-Zero getting another one.

Yes if they make a UMK3 ninjas pack, SZ MUST have a masked one, and im sure he will cause this costume that comes with Freddy is not his real classic.