Favorite Album Covers

Sky Valley

while not the most important thing, I still like it when bands have a creative image to look at while listening that fits the mood of the music

one of my favorites

screamingtrees-uncleanesthesia1991.jpg

I like the cover art on older metal albums. It's always some kind of hand painted image of like a dragon or some chick in skimpy clad. They tried to be really cool and in my opinion suceeded.

I like the cover art on older metal albums. It's always some kind of hand painted image of like a dragon or some chick in skimpy clad. They tried to be really cool and in my opinion suceeded.

really, I prefer more death metal album covers,rather than the conan the bararian type covers of the early 80's. not necessarily the gory ones that are solely going for shock value, but just the really imaginative ones. like so

suffocation_effigy_of_the_forgotten.jpg

arise.jpg

really, I prefer more death metal album covers,rather than the conan the bararian type covers of the early 80's. not necessarily the gory ones that are solely going for shock value, but just the really imaginative ones. like so

suffocation_effigy_of_the_forgotten.jpg

arise.jpg

That second cover looks pretty cool, but i still kinda stand by what I said. I always thought it would be a badass job to be the guy who draws those.

411RYY901TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

412JBCBB51L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

(Ministry - Psalm 69)
51JKMQY2HJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

( Tool - 10,000 Days) - If anyone else owns the physical copy of this I am sure they are blown away. Not only the art but the 3D magnifying glasses on the cover.
5149PFGq8rL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Cant post pics but a few that come to mind.

AcidBath- When the kite string pops(Which is a painting by John Wayne Gacy titled I am Pogo the clown.)
AcidBath- Paegan Terrorism Tactics( Which is a painting by Dr. Jack Kevorkian titled He is risen)
And American HeadCharge- The War Of Art
Slipknot- Self Titled is iconic and of course
Metallica- Kill em all is bad ass!

Thirteenth_Step.jpg

cd2prettyhate.jpg

aenima.jpg

The 10,000 Days casing is pretty bad ass. I just like the Aenima moving cover more though.

I love the cover to Aenima as well cause you can flip the liner notes and have the moving smokebox then the eyes and when you take the cover and disc out it has california sinking into the ocean. Tool- Opiate has a bad ass cover too!

Cant post pics but a few that come to mind.

AcidBath- When the kite string pops(Which is a painting by John Wayne Gacy titled I am Pogo the clown.)
AcidBath- Paegan Terrorism Tactics( Which is a painting by Dr. Jack Kevorkian titled He is risen)

holy shit dude! I never thought I'd see another acid bath fan on here. I love them and own both albums.

I even uploaded a few songs from Paegan on Youtube because no one else had done so yet.
Check them out on my Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyussValley7

Acid_Bath-When_The_Kite_String_Pops_3.jpg

acidba-paegan_03.jpg

holy shit dude! I never thought I'd see another acid bath fan on here. I love them and own both albums.

I even uploaded a few songs from Paegan on Youtube because no one else had done so yet.
Check them out on my Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyussValley7

Acid_Bath-When_The_Kite_String_Pops_3.jpg

acidba-paegan_03.jpg

Yes!!! Love me some AcidBath Sir! Dax Riggs is the ****in man. Dig Agents of Oblivion and DeadBoy and the elephantmen as well. Got Paegan when I was 14 damn that was 13 years ago. Im a guitar player and I used to play along with both those albums like every ****in day religiously that and Slipknot and SOAD.
If youve never heard AcidBath do yourself a favor go listen to a few songs I recommend. God Machine,Jezebel and Cassie eats ****roaches off of Kitestring the whole albums sick but check those out. And Paegan Love Song, Bleed Me An Ocean, 13 Fingers and Locusts Spawning off of Paegan Terrorism.

Last edited:
Sky if you like music like AcidBath go search Dog Fashion Disco go listen to Dr. Pirhana from their album commited to a bright future and also check out Polkadot Cadaver which features members of DFD. Two of the most underrated bands around!