Is there a punishment for rage quitters??

DiegoTKD

there been already after a day of playing several rage quitters on my hand...
i just wanted to know if theres a punishment for it...

why bother? they take a loss, you get the win with minimal effort....

i have quit mid match and feel fine doing it....it is acceptable to "rage" quit currently in my eyes 1-2 second lag time..no thanks rather quit than risk high blood pressure and destroy my controller over NRS/Game spy'S *F*u*c*k UP...i'll quit, take a loss be called a puss..also,because half my opponents stand across the screen holding block and spamming the same projectile...and when i try to do anything for some reason my block isnt working correctly..thinking this is due to lag also...i have valid excuses all day long and really could give a shit at this point

playing online right now is punishment enough...im done with it until i hear the lag is fixed 100%

I thought they lose health?

I thought they did too, but that happened to me yesterday and I NEVER rage quit, as matter of fact i had a 6 game win streak going when it happened

And also It happened at the PDP tournament at the start of one the rounds and so they had to start over because of it

Maybe it was intended for Mr. Ragers but turned into a glitch for the rest of the game

I thought they did too, but that happened to me yesterday and I NEVER rage quit, as matter of fact i had a 6 game win streak going when it happened

And also It happened at the PDP tournament at the start of one the rounds and so they had to start over because of it

Maybe it was intended for Mr. Ragers but turned into a glitch for the rest of the game

That probably happens because people keep pushing buttons during the loading screen and accidentally activate the 50% health code.

I got an idea:

If you get over a certain amounts of disconnects on your online stats, you can no longer quit and if you try to the match automatically ends and the other person is given unlimited fatality time to relax and kill you at their leisure.

:gr_devil::gr_devil::gr_devil::twisted::twisted::twisted::gr_devil::gr_devil::gr_devil::twisted::twisted::twisted::gr_devil::gr_devil::gr_devil::twisted::twisted::twisted::gr_devil::gr_devil::gr_devil:

That's BS because whenever they rage quit it gives me a disconnect also and I swear to god iv never quit on anyone and as of right now I'm at 13

why bother? they take a loss, you get the win with minimal effort....

i have quit mid match and feel fine doing it....it is acceptable to "rage" quit currently in my eyes 1-2 second lag time..no thanks rather quit than risk high blood pressure and destroy my controller over NRS/Game spy'S *F*u*c*k UP...i'll quit, take a loss be called a puss..also,because half my opponents stand across the screen holding block and spamming the same projectile...and when i try to do anything for some reason my block isnt working correctly..thinking this is due to lag also...i have valid excuses all day long and really could give a shit at this point

playing online right now is punishment enough...im done with it until i hear the lag is fixed 100%

Exactly... that has nothing to do with ragequit. If i feel i got unplayable lag like 1-2 sec delay, i just quit and search for another game, there is no point in gimping around with massive lag i would rather take a lose instead, i dont care at all.

Also, it kinda annoys that everyone is doing fatalitys, i takes so long, i did just quit after losing 2 rounds and search a new game. so do most of my opponents too, they quit after losing, why wasting time? I do not have much time free, so i try to use my time whats best for me.

Winners get there wins, losers and/or quitters get their loses, so where is the f*cking problem actually?