Noob disabler assist 100% loop combo

They really have to patch this. You can't Spear + Freeze in the same tag combo, using assist in this way is cheap as hell. Sent a twitter with this video to @noobde, this needs to be patched.

They really have to patch this. You can't Spear + Freeze in the same tag combo, using assist in this way is cheap as hell. Sent a twitter with this video to @noobde, this needs to be patched.

Yeah. If you read the description on the YouTube page, it explains how it works.

"Okay, let me explain what's going on here. Most importantly it's inescapable without a breaker. Noob's Disabler assist is part of a combo so it cannot be avoided, and it causes a staggering hitstun. During this stagger the opponent cannot move however usually they can block, but the Disabler prevents this and Sub-Zero can follow up with a B1,2. The B1,2 gives Sub-Zero extreme frame advantage with its hitstun. Once again the opponent cannot move during hitstun and they can't block since they're Disabled. Sub-Zero can follow up with B1,2s and then a freeze once the Disabler runs out."

So glad I don't play tag anyway. Stuff like this makes me fearful. Really does need to be patched though. Wouldn't be fair to the community.

Yeah. If you read the description on the YouTube page, it explains how it works.

"Okay, let me explain what's going on here. Most importantly it's inescapable without a breaker. Noob's Disabler assist is part of a combo so it cannot be avoided, and it causes a staggering hitstun. During this stagger the opponent cannot move however usually they can block, but the Disabler prevents this and Sub-Zero can follow up with a B1,2. The B1,2 gives Sub-Zero extreme frame advantage with its hitstun. Once again the opponent cannot move during hitstun and they can't block since they're Disabled. Sub-Zero can follow up with B1,2s and then a freeze once the Disabler runs out."

It's not the first Tag assist loop I've seen, honestly. There is another one with Nightwolf's three arrow assist that can be avoided only with a breaker and deals 101% with Sub and 95% with Kitana.
And the first 9 hits are B1,2 Assist, B1,2, Assist, B1,2 Assist (talking about the sub combo) which deal something like 60% DAMAGE, with 9 inputs . Even my mother could do that! If you can't link two stun moves in a combo, not even with two different pgs, this shouldn't be doable either.

Here's the combo I was talking about, with Jump punch added. After the three cheap assists, Liu's health bar is already almost depleted, I bet it's more than 60%.

I hope to receive an answer from Boon, posting asap as he retweets me.

It's not the first Tag assist loop I've seen, honestly. There is another one with Nightwolf's three arrow assist that can be avoided only with a breaker and deals 101% with Sub and 95% with Kitana.
And the first 9 hits are B1,2 Assist, B1,2, Assist, B1,2 Assist (talking about the sub combo) which deal something like 60% DAMAGE, with 9 inputs . Even my mother could do that! If you can't link two stun moves in a combo, not even with two different pgs, this shouldn't be doable either.

Here's the combo I was talking about, with Jump punch added. After the three cheap assists, Liu's health bar is already almost depleted, I bet it's more than 60%.

I hope to receive an answer from Boon, posting asap as he retweets me.

Same guy has done another 100% with the same 2 characters.

Ok, tried B1,2 Assist x3 (without the jump punch!), as he does in its combo. It's easy as hell and it does... SIXTYSIXPERCENT. SIXTYSIX.