Xbox 360 - King of the Hill avatar clothes?

The 7th Number

Ok i didnt search, so dont flame me if this has been asked. But what exactly is the KOTH 360 clothes you get with the game? The card shows a Kung Lao type outfit. But is it a random MK character outfit, or do you get more than one character? Are these in game only, or will your avatar wear them on the 360 dash too? Any info, if there IS any info, would be great.

I... am not sure. I'd hope you get them all and not just a random character. I imagine you can accessorize your dashboard avatar too though. But... I... don't know... I've seen a Scorpion one too.

Yea, on the Extended Kombat video it shows KOTH and all kinds of avatars with MK character costumes on. So maybe there's a way to collect them all? Only time will tell I guess.

btw, guys,sry 4 dumb question, but what's the point of KOTH mode? :D
I think KOTH mode is where the winner stays and everyone else tries to beat him. Whoever beats him becomes the new king. They make it seem like it was their idea, but this has been in numerous fighting games before.

I think KOTH mode is where the winner stays and everyone else tries to beat him. Whoever beats him becomes the new king. They make it seem like it was their idea, but this has been in numerous fighting games before.

Yep, eight players in a "room", six spectators and two fighters. Winner goes on to the next fight and the new challenger is selected from the six spectators round robin style.

No they dont. They dont take credit for anything that has been in a fighting game before just like tag team. Boon said at the E3 demo, that tag isnt new to fighting games but they added a cool twist to it. All they ever said was they wanted to bring that arcade feel back

KOTH Mode is where a bunch of people are in a room spectating and waiting and winner goes on.

For the PS3 you will have MK Avatars to represent you, while for the 360, you have a choice between the MK Avatars or Your OWN Avatar and you can dress your avatar up with MK Costumes, which are given as DLC bonus with the Kollector's Edition or Tourney Edition.

Has it been confirmed that's what the PS3 will have? Have been wondering what it'd be for us!

I'm curious about how popular this mode will be to be honest. Once you lose, you potentially have to wait another 6 fights before you get to fight again! Whilst I get the appeal of the bragging rights from being King and seeing some other great fights, I wonder how many people will have the patience to wait in the room between fights. Hope it works out well though :)

Has it been confirmed that's what the PS3 will have? Have been wondering what it'd be for us!

I'm curious about how popular this mode will be to be honest. Once you lose, you potentially have to wait another 6 fights before you get to fight again! Whilst I get the appeal of the bragging rights from being King and seeing some other great fights, I wonder how many people will have the patience to wait in the room between fights. Hope it works out well though :)
Well in my experience with these modes in Dead or Alive 4 and Super Street Fighter IV, people usually stay in. It's nice to fight, but it's also nice to spectate.