How will you spend 4/20?

I think some of us have IMPLIED that we smoke out.
But it's not necessary or cool to really be so up front about it if you ask me.

Is 4/20 an international holiday?

Anyway, I've just discovered I'm not gonna have classes on 4/21 and 22, so, I'll not have to miss classes at April 19th and 20th, knowing that I'm not gonna have classes the following two days! MK9 all day long, hell yeah!!!

I'll be tryin not to look up spoilers for thegame seein it won't be out here for a day or two

Is 4/20 an international holiday?

Anyway, I've just discovered I'm not gonna have classes on 4/21 and 22, so, I'll not have to miss classes at April 19th and 20th, knowing that I'm not gonna have classes the following two days! MK9 all day long, hell yeah!!!

4/20 isn't really an official holiday. It's Hitler's birthday and the day everyone stays home to get high.
I personally thinks its stupid as hell, but oh well.

Why do people associate smoking weed(or anything else for that matter)with playing MK? Nope, not a smoker myself and never have been....I just don't see the connection.

4/20 isn't really an official holiday. It's Hitler's birthday and the day everyone stays home to get high.
I personally thinks its stupid as hell, but oh well.

Really? I did not knew about that.

Well, since I don't smoke... I'll just play MK by the morning, go to the university by the afternoon, not pay attention on any class, dream about MK9, get home and play more MK until I faint. =D

For some reason I think the 4/20 thing has kind of flew by some people so let me explain a little...

4-20 is the police code for finding someone with weed. "Officer Barbrady with a 4-20 on I95, over" all that nonsense.
So for decades the date 4/20 has been known to be the holiday Weed-Day.

Last edited:
Taking the day of work, of course for my favorite holiday.I have taken off work the last few years. Generally we get together and play the different versions of MK or try and watch the TV/movies. This year of course will be dedicated to MK 9. It's a fact. Can't wait!!!!!

Well april 19 will be a preaty busy day for me,so busy i think i have to get the game a day later since i would not have time to go to a store and buy it. ):{ .... crap!

I have the whole week off from school N Work starting saturday, so Ima party,play MK, go to peoples houses and make tournaments! Kant Wait!

As much as I want to say playing MK9 all day, I'll be traveling to California for an entire day. Hopefully I get the game the day it comes out, or someone's gonna get fatality'd

haha

I didn't mean to be rude about it, it's just stupid. People smoke weed daily. The fact that people want to use a 'special day' is....sad.