Jade Classic Costume DLC Render Revealed

This was confirmed already, Check it out.

924cd9af7d.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Sorry, link not working Check out the source.

http://www.trmk.org/news/14755/mortal_monday_liu_kang_on_mortal_kombat_facebook_tab.html

Uh uh. That more likely to be what you get when 2 Kangs are fighting. Same costume, Different color = not klassic

Does the TE kome with Ermac as well?
Same here, I was born and raised in Houston,TX But most of my family are from Mexico. I'm a Tan like color and I'm not gonna lie but i'm one of the tallest in my Family, And I'm only 5'10. Haha yeah pretty funny?

Really? You are from where my favorite rapper is from, Z-ro. I have light skin. I have light skin kause my mom has it. I think she got it kause she is from Veracruz and the spanish peope landed there and they had light skin. Passed down the family.

Really? You are from where my favorite rapper is from, Z-ro. I have light skin. I have light skin kause my mom has it. I think she got it kause she is from Veracruz and the spanish peope landed there and they had light skin. Passed down the family.

Yes, really. Also I do know and listen to your favorite rapper, bro. I know all, if not alot of Houston rappers down here. Lil Keke, being one of my top favorties, UGK,Swishahouse all them, you name it!

Upon looking at her picture, I think the best reaction to describe it is by saying Flawless Victory. And Flawless Victory indeed, because it's better than her MK9 outfit.

Does the TE kome with Ermac as well?
The TE and KE both come with Ermac's klassic costume.

Last edited:
And just like that Kitanas "floating hair" problem is fixed! :)

(supposed she's getting a palette swap)

I really like those LONG boots for the ladies Instead of all of them high heels they currently have.

Yes, Indeed. But when it comes to 'Soccer' theres ALL kind of races, lol. Of course, alot of Mexicans/Hispanics, but still.

Yes but I am talking fighting games wise.

very funny world. MK should have a mexican fighter too, does Mavado count?

He isn't mexican. He was suppose to be matador fighter(kinda like Zoro). But NOOOOOO they felt like that didn't fit. That isn't stereotype fighter they were going to make unlike the one in SF4. Ugh that mexican wresler was so ughh! At least you guys have Jax.

Yes but I am talking fighting games wise.

He isn't mexican. He was suppose to be matador fighter(kinda like Zoro). But NOOOOOO they felt like that didn't fit. That isn't stereotype fighter they were going to make unlike the one in SF4. Ugh that mexican wresler was so ughh! At least you guys have Jax.

Fighting wise, or not, Just trying to prove a point here. Look who's UFC's champion!! It's in fact, a Mexican/Hispanic.
UFC's Heavyweight Champion- Cain Velasquez

it looks like fans are a lot happier with the retro costumes for MK9 then the new versions, i for one much prefer the materials/clothing used on the retro costumes, especially in this pic of jade because to me it feels more real and looks like the kind of material that would be used in outworld set in a dark and old time and place,

the new shiney costumes they gave kitana and mileena in MK9 never really had that early MK vibe to me they looked too glossy like DOA fighters, so when i look at these pallet swaps you can get an idea of how cool mileena and kitana would look in the same material without all the gloss and high heels.
although i do understand they are princesses so maybe thats why NRS went with the glossy look, but me personally love to see normal materials/clothing being used on the characters

i love the retro costume... i just dont want the crap-tastic MK movies... i really hope these become DLC later on