Price Levels for MK9 Kollector's and Tournament Editions (Official)

The Official Mortal Kombat Twitter has just posted that the character skins for the KE and TE editions of Mortal Kombat will be different than the Standard edition!!

What do you all think this means??? Will they be different variations of Classic costumes or something else entirely?

The Official Mortal Kombat Twitter has just posted that the character skins for the KE and TE editions of Mortal Kombat will be different than the Standard edition!!

What do you all think this means??? Will they be different variations of Classic costumes or something else entirely?

They will be a variation of the retro ninja kostumes from the previous games, we just dont know which one it is yet!!! The suspense... I think youre gonna have to enter a code and then you choose a costume to download for free.

To be completely honest, you get more for your money with the TE. Good fight sticks usually cost around $150. I hate to say it, but MVC3's collector's edition is so much more fairly priced, as it gives just as good, if not better material. I'm not sure what to do. The fight stick seems like it will be just as collectable as the art book and figurines. I'm pretty sure I read that only a limited amount are being sold. I'm not sure what to do. That art book will no doubt be pretty sweet though. Hmmm.

The MK Twitter said that the Tournament sticks coming out as a stand alone item to buy is a possibility, but nothing confirmed yet. So I'm hoping for it to be released separately after I get the KE, but hopefully at a similar price as the TE preorder price without the game (about $90-100).

Did anyone get the pre order disc? I remember someone posting a pic that said that gamestop was handing out disc's when you pre ordered the game between 12 December and 19 December. Was it a hoax?

what does the collectors addition and the tornament addition have that the original game dosent?
also is the tornament addition just the collectors addition but with more? i mean do they have completly different things on them?

Did anyone get the pre order disc? I remember someone posting a pic that said that gamestop was handing out disc's when you pre ordered the game between 12 December and 19 December. Was it a hoax?

Thats Canada bro, you get the Mortal Kombat movie DVD.

what does the collectors addition and the tornament addition have that the original game dosent?
also is the tornament addition just the collectors addition but with more? i mean do they have completly different things on them?

Dude, go to the home page and you will find your answer.

Who cares what the prices are for these special editions!!! it has been so long since the MK team released a game quite like this!!! we have been waiting and waiting and waiting........and finally a gory, 2D, mortal kombat with sick graphics and awsome characters!! they could put a 250 dollar price tag on it and i would be first in line!!! I just think these are small prices to pay for a decade of bullshit games!!

To be completely honest, you get more for your money with the TE. Good fight sticks usually cost around $150. I hate to say it, but MVC3's collector's edition is so much more fairly priced, as it gives just as good, if not better material. I'm not sure what to do. The fight stick seems like it will be just as collectable as the art book and figurines. I'm pretty sure I read that only a limited amount are being sold. I'm not sure what to do. That art book will no doubt be pretty sweet though. Hmmm.

they're only making 20,000 arcade sticks. that may seem like alot but the age group for this game in the usa is 30,000,000 strong. if you don't preorder te good luck trying to get it. i did and i must say it is going to be f**cking sweet. also only north america has it, good luck foreigners.