Merry Mortal Christmas to us all!!!!!!!

Whatup my fellow mortals.......I hooked up with a couple of friends of ours and shot this Xmas video for you guys......tell me what u think [video]http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/[/video]
You have to select "share again", and then select "watch dance"

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what 'elf yourself' has to do with Mortal Kombat.

I'll let you explain before I move the thread.

:)

I think you did it wrong....clicking the link asks me to upload my picture and then after I do that, it asks me to do a dance.

You probably put the wrong link and it only brings you to the beginning of the site and not your actual video, dude.

Maybe I messed up somewhere but that is what I got :/

I think I know what you tried to do. You added some mortal kombat characters or something along those lines to the elves. However, when you link us to that site, it just want us to create our own. We can't see the video you made.

you have to select "share again" then "watch dance"

No, it does not work for us. It works for you because your computer remembers yours. Mine did not have share again or watch dance, it only had upload picture so I did that and now when I click on it, it has share again and watch dance but only with MY uploaded picture.

Your link only goes to the beginning for us but has the memory on your computer for your dance.

oh i see........sorry bout that. You can remove this thread now. I will try to figure it out and repost it becuz it is funny as hell!!

this could take a while....................bullsh*t

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to save it to your computer and then upload it to photobucket. If you do not have photobucket, it is free, so just take a few seconds to sign up.

Not sure if that will work, the elf site might not allow you to right click, save it.

Good luck, dude.