Another Fight Night Chat has come and gone. Over 700 people were in attendance to discuss Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
with members of the games' development team. Guests included Ed Boon, John Vogel, Mike Taran, Tony Goskie, Alexander Barrentine, Brian Lebaron, Paulo Garcia, Robert Blum, and Steve Beran. The full chat transcript
is available for download, but here are a few highlights from this evenings' event:
- There are no second or stage fatalities in the game (which we reported 2 days ago).
- Blaze and Mokap do not have fatalities.
- There is at least one secret that is not known yet on all the platforms.
- There is no cheat menu in the game.
- A new MK title is currently in the works.
- Reptile will definitely evolve in the next game.