February 25th, 2006
1:40 AM CST -
IGN has posted the first details on Midway's itieration of Mortal Kombat: Deception on the Sony PSP. Mortal Kombat: Unchained will feature four exclusive characters including Kitana, Jax, Frost and Blaze in addition to the GameCube exclusives Goro and Shao Kahn.

In addition to the added characters, a new Endurance Mode is added to the Unchained, featuring "waves of kombatants". Unfortunately there was no mention of Infrastructure (Internet) wireless play, only Ad-hoc (head-to-head) mode. Also, Midway let slip that the game is scheduled for a Fall 2006 release, a delay from the previous Q1 2006 target.

IGN's story also features 5 screenshots from Mortal Kombat: Unchained.

+10 TRMKarma: DAVE101

Reader Komments from the TRMK Forums:

February 25th, 2006 1:57 AM CST - Kryptonite
All I wanted to see was what Blaze looks like whether he looks like he did in MKDA or different, and that's the only character they do not show. fuck
February 25th, 2006 10:33 AM CST - Kosta
Wtf is Frost doing alive? Albiet being a Nintendo Fanboy, I'm thinking about getting a PsP, for this and the PoP games. Plus, all my friends have the
February 25th, 2006 10:37 AM CST - pheonix
Frost didn't die though. She was frozen because she couldn't control the powers of the Dragon Medallion. MK:DA shows her being frozen. So maybe she became unfrosted with the help of Blaze?
February 25th, 2006 10:47 AM CST - Kosta
Originally Posted by : pheonix
Sub-Zero buried her bro. I think she was dead
February 25th, 2006 12:55 PM CST - pheonix
Sub-Zero=Necrolust ^I think you know what I mean by that. LMAO. Well you never know some of the ending may have been uncannon.
February 25th, 2006 4:14 PM CST - Angel
I expect the storylines will be as Goro and Kahn's are... No tie in with anyone else. Well... Expect in their cases the Dragon King.
Leave Your Komment