Unfortunately according to Ed Boon it appears it's only available for the Season Pass Holders until next week on Tuesday June 11th. Before anyone gets up in arms, this is likely due to a marketplace issue because of how that content is setup on the console service side you'll have to wait til next Tuesday when they update their marketplace store content.
INJUSTICE update: Season Pass Members get to play Scorpion starting today!Everyone else has to wait until Tuesday June 11 to buy him.
Also the Patch 1.04 notes have been released by NetherRealm, check them out below:
- Added Scorpion Gameplay Functionality. (NOTE: Scorpion character available now to Season Pass holders; Available 6/11 for purchase)
- Fixed issues where the game camera was obscured during Batgirl’s Supermove when the opponent was in a corner
- Human players can now correctly perform a wakeup on the first available frame
- General Online Stability Improvements
- Adjusted Frame Data for Block Advantage on Multiple Hit Moves
- Additional Miscellaneous Frame Data Fixes
Character Balance Improvements
- With the “release check” option set to “on” in the controller configuration screen, we resolved an issue where The Flash would automatically perform the Sonic Pound special move when he was in the Running Man stance.
- The Flash can now enhance his Lightning Charge special move with a Meter Burn option if the opponent blocks.
- Hawkgirl’s Mace Charge attack had its block advantage reduced to -4. The Mace Charge Meter Burn is now an overhead attack and hits crouching opponents more consistently.
- Reduced the hit advantage on Killer Frost’s daggers when being performed at point blank range to +4 (from +9)
- Deathstroke’s Sword Jump now correctly works as a wakeup attack.
Also available today on Xbox 360 is the Red Son 2 Pack (Batman, Green Lantern, Deathstroke) and the Blackest Night Pack 1 (Superman, Doomsday and The Flash) are also both available for 240 MS Points or $2.99 on PSN when it's likely released next week. Take a look at this video below courtesy of Left Stick Down for a closer look at these new skins packs:
Initial Post: Also the Blackest Night 1 skins are seriously broken right now, they likely need the game's title update patch in order to function.
Update 10:21am CT: Getting reports that the Compatibility Pack and new Skins Pack is no longer there for some people. I still see them, including the one I can't download. Stay tuned.
Updated 1:00pm CT: Word is some users are seeing the Injustice Title Update for Xbox 360. It fixes the Blackest Night skin issues and word is Scorpion will show in the menu properly as well with our without the Season Pass. Now just need the Xbox Marketplace to fix the content problems they are having.
Updated 2:30pm CT: PS3 1.04 Scorpion DLC compatibility patch is up (533 MB). Scorpion is not in the DLC menu right now but is unlocked for Season Pass holders.
Updated 4:45pm CT: Everything is back to normal on Xbox 360 now in North America. Both Scorpion and Red Son 2 packs work now. Just waiting on the PSN Store to update their game content now for Injustice.
Updated 8:30pm CT: Added the patch notes. Sadly it seems according to Ed Boon non Season Pass holders will not able to get Scorpion. This is likely due to a marketplace issue because of how that content is setup on the console side you'll have to wait til next Tuesday.