March 1st, 2005
7:08 PM CST -

Reader Komments from the TRMK Forums:



March 1st, 2005 9:18 PM CST - Zombie_Loser_Kang
OJ and PD are probaly for Goro's Alternate costume and bio.....
March 1st, 2005 11:04 PM CST - Patrick McCarron
Originally Posted by : Zombie_Loser_Kang
OJ and PD are probaly for Goro's Alternate costume and bio.....
Yeah that's what we're assuming, just haven't found them yet.
March 1st, 2005 11:18 PM CST - Kryptonite
I'm naked right now.
March 2nd, 2005 10:15 AM CST - Golden War Hammer
Is the konquest for gamecube updated yet?
March 2nd, 2005 6:03 PM CST - Patrick McCarron
Originally Posted by : Golden War Hammer
Is the konquest for gamecube updated yet?
Most of it is the same, but will double check that this weekend and add the GC only items as we find them.
March 2nd, 2005 6:19 PM CST - Robot Commander
I predict that now when u see Shao Kahn and Goro in Konquest, you train with them. Too bad that they put those characters as normal ones. Finding them was a lot of fun.
March 2nd, 2005 8:21 PM CST - Zombie_Loser_Kang
o btw whats that "Ridicule" move Shao Kahn has?
March 2nd, 2005 9:34 PM CST - Kobra
I noticed that you put Goro's "Rawr" combo in twice.
March 2nd, 2005 10:02 PM CST - Patrick McCarron
It appears fine to me, glasses to fix double vision maybe??
March 2nd, 2005 10:57 PM CST - Kobra
STYLE (Kuatan) Dragon Hands: Excessive Punch: Ducking Hook Punch: Damaging Fist: Kuatan Spin Kick: Quick Shin Attack: Quick Uppercut: Snuff Kick: Tricky Poke: Low Cyclone: Swift Like The Wind: Rushing Madman: Rawr: Tricky Poke: Low Cyclone: Swift Like The Wind: Rushing Madman: Rawr:
March 3rd, 2005 12:16 PM CST - Vixen
Originally Posted by : Zombie_Loser_Kang
o btw whats that "Ridicule" move Shao Kahn has?
its a taunt
March 3rd, 2005 5:14 PM CST - Zombie_Loser_Kang
Originally Posted by : Vixen
[quote=Zombie_Loser_Kang]o btw whats that "Ridicule" move Shao Kahn has?
its a taunt[/quote] thank you!
March 3rd, 2005 6:08 PM CST - Patrick McCarron
Originally Posted by : Kobra
STYLE (Kuatan) Dragon Hands: Excessive Punch: Ducking Hook Punch: Damaging Fist: Kuatan Spin Kick: Quick Shin Attack: Quick Uppercut: Snuff Kick: Tricky Poke: Low Cyclone: Swift Like The Wind: Rushing Madman: Rawr: Tricky Poke: Low Cyclone: Swift Like The Wind: Rushing Madman: Rawr:
Okay I fixed it and made an appointment to get my vision fixed! :D
March 31st, 2005 10:48 PM CST - Noob-Ermac
lol
Leave Your Komment
Hot Forum Topics
Replies










Link to TRMK
Link to TRMK