October 25th, 2010
10:06 PM CST -
After suffering technical difficulties with YouTube, the latest episode of the MKast video podcast has now been made available on Facebook. The crew at NetherRealm Studios talk extensively about how much progress the game has made from the first E3 build to the PAX Prime demo. A lot of time is also devoted to the overall process of character balance and the hooks that the team has put into place in order to tweak these balancing issues on the fly without having to patch the game.

FYI, you must be logged into Facebook in order to see the video. In addition, you must be older than 17 to view the video due to ESRB regulations compliance.

Reader Komments from the TRMK Forums:



October 25th, 2010 10:23 PM CST - kergon
There's 4 parts? I thought there was only 2. Nice.
October 25th, 2010 11:58 PM CST - Nic-V
Facebook fail
October 26th, 2010 1:17 AM CST - Eks
Originally Posted by : kergon
There's 4 parts? I thought there was only 2. Nice.
I think there are 4 parts to episode 2.
October 26th, 2010 1:12 PM CST - truendymion
It's up on their youtube account now.
October 26th, 2010 1:44 PM CST - Jinko
Pretty odd that they're not uploading the other parts. I hope they don't treat each part as an episode.
October 26th, 2010 2:21 PM CST - truendymion
Originally Posted by : Jinko
Pretty odd that they're not uploading the other parts. I hope they don't treat each part as an episode.
They say the next part is coming later this week so its basically another episode.
October 26th, 2010 3:09 PM CST - docmighty
Could've done without this one, didn't really get much out of this, but did see some cool Cyrax combos. I hope the more of these they do, the more comfortable they get because they still look a little uneasy in front of the camera.
October 26th, 2010 3:53 PM CST - truendymion
Originally Posted by : docmighty
Could've done without this one, didn't really get much out of this, but did see some cool Cyrax combos. I hope the more of these they do, the more comfortable they get because they still look a little uneasy in front of the camera.
That's what you get when you take game designers out of there caves LOL!
October 26th, 2010 4:28 PM CST - kergon
Originally Posted by : Eks
I think there are 4 parts to episode 2.
Ya, that's what I'm talking about. I thought there were 2 parts to this 2nd episode, not 4 parts. They might as well call the 2nd part the 3rd episode, instead of causing confusion if they're going to release them a week apart. The next episode should be 2.3, or 2-3. (Series 2, episode 3) Instead we got 2.2.1 (or 2-2-1), next week 2.2.2, then 2.2.3 and 2.2.4. Will the real 3rd episode be such a jump in quality that they couldn't have named the next week's part 'episode 3'? It's almost like software upgrades. Part 2 of the MKast episode 2 was supposed to be this week, according to the MK twitter. Does anyone know if it's supposed to come tomorrow or Saturday? Or are they waiting to show it on Monday? PLEASE DON'T MULTI-POST, USE THE EDIT BUTTON, THANKS!
November 5th, 2010 12:06 PM CST - ShawnBronald
Originally Posted by : kergon
Part 2 of the MKast episode 2 was supposed to be this week, according to the MK twitter. Does anyone know if it's supposed to come tomorrow or Saturday? Or are they waiting to show it on Monday?
According to Rigo, Friday (today) is the targeted date. Of course, we all know how deadlines go for those working at NR, so it's anyone's guess as to when it will actually arrive. Thank goodness there was no countdown timer, though.
November 5th, 2010 1:11 PM CST - Sub-Zero
Just got a tweet that episode 2 part 2 is up. Yeah its on YouTube. I have a link but my phone won't let me copy and paste.... I will keep trying unless someone else gets it.
Leave Your Komment
Hot Forum Topics
Replies










Link to TRMK
Link to TRMK