October 24th, 2008
10:43 AM CST -
GameTrailers.com continues their Fatality Fridays by exclusively revealing three new Finishing Moves for Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. This week they reveal are Raiden's first Fatality and Heroic Brutalities for Green Lantern and the Flash.

You can view it embedded below, or goto GameTrailers.com to watch the HD version. But watch at your own risk if you don't want to be spoiled!

Thanks to TRMK Forum member TRZA for the tip.

Reader Komments from the TRMK Forums:

October 24th, 2008 11:09 AM CST - Tim Static
to what Glam was saying.... Heroic Brutality is uber retarded. And with that, that has got to be the funniest, corniest thing in any MK game EVER.
October 24th, 2008 2:23 PM CST - boJac
They can't just call them Brutalities? They really have to say "Heroic"? Green Lantern's looks alright. Hopefully they get a little more creative with his second one.
October 24th, 2008 4:33 PM CST - DCR
Those are kind of, umm... crappy.
October 24th, 2008 8:57 PM CST - Scudrack
I'm not going to lie, I think they are decent finishing moves. Raiden's is pretty cool, and seems like his same old fatality updated. I would not be surprised to see an updated version of all the MK characters fatalities. It's easier and doesn't require much thought, so it definitely sounds like something they would do. I really wouldn't mind to see Liu Kang turn into a dragon again. As for the Green Lantern, I don't know about you guys, but to me it definitely looks like that "Heroic Brutality" would murder an opponent. The bubble closes up and folds the player up breaking his bones... The flash's is pretty weak. It looks just like a regular move.
October 24th, 2008 9:00 PM CST - Scudrack
One more thing, I noticed their eyes aren't glowing like in previous videos which is good... and does anyone else think that the on screen text is kind of tacky? RAGE, Heroic Brutality, and Fatality seem to have a weird look.
October 25th, 2008 7:34 AM CST - buffduffdan
I don't mind the text style but I think "Heroic Brutality" sounds very lame. I wonder if DC asked for it to seperate their hero characters from the rest, so they appear better/less evil if you follow me.
October 28th, 2008 7:40 AM CST - Jinko
Blood was turned off in the settings. Also, did you guys realise the fatality/brutality startup sound is different for both worlds?
Leave Your Komment