September 24th, 2008
11:21 AM CST -
Russian fan site MK Server has dug up a promotional poster from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Check it out below.

Update: According to the site's owner, "It's an exclusive promotional picture for one of our russian game magazines. The magazine will come out on October 1st."

Check out more coverage of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, including an in-depth interview with Ed Boon along with trailers available in 720p HD in our Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe GameRealm.

Reader Komments from the TRMK Forums:

September 24th, 2008 12:26 PM CST - Goraka
To say that at first the main pairup was Sub-Zero and Batman, Every bit of promo art I've seen since has featured Scorpion and Batman. Anyway this looks awesome. I want it framed on my living room wall above my fireplace. If I had a fireplace.
September 24th, 2008 1:00 PM CST - DCR
That's pretty cool, but Batman's cape looks really out of place. I understand it looking like that in a comic, but here, on a render, it's... strange.
September 24th, 2008 2:17 PM CST - boJac
Nice. I wonder when I'll start to see images like this in my weekly comics.
September 24th, 2008 2:41 PM CST - Tim Static
Wow, nice.
September 24th, 2008 3:20 PM CST - buffduffdan
That's pretty cool :D I have an MK vs DC poster myself, an american friend of mine went to Comic Con and sent me this without me even asking Excuse the poor cam angle hehe
September 24th, 2008 3:55 PM CST - Tim Static
damn, sweet. Except Batmans stomach looking to be bloated with tennis balls or something, lol. I am jealous.
September 24th, 2008 5:25 PM CST - Mads
Wow and wow, that's some good stuff. Kudos to your friend BDD.
September 24th, 2008 6:41 PM CST - MKF30-mkdc
Nice, love the cinamatic look. Sweet : )
September 24th, 2008 11:23 PM CST - Glamador
I swear the only reason they went bats vs. subs wasb/c Scorpion's design wasn't nailed yet.
September 25th, 2008 1:19 AM CST - Tim Static
Originally Posted by : Glamador
Wasnt Scorp's the first render released? And Sub's mask is different from the one they show on the website ( www.WorldsCollide.com )
September 25th, 2008 4:55 AM CST - Angel
Hehee... Some good stuff coming out of this game. One things for sure, if MK doesn't pick up some good art tips after this it never will. Some of the artwork coming out of this game has been better then a lot of the suff from the previous games.
September 25th, 2008 9:13 AM CST - Glamador
Yes Scorp's was the first render, but that was quite a while after the teaser trailer, which as you said didn't even have the finalized version of Sub-Zero yet. So I suspect they just took the most iconic character they had that looked done and made a trailer outta him.
September 25th, 2008 7:13 PM CST - Tim Static
I never did understand how Sub how top billing over Scorp, as far as the its been on the offical site, etc.
Leave Your Komment