July 28th, 2008
2:21 PM CST -
Midway has released the Comic-Con gameplay trailer from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. The video is identical to the IGN version from last Friday.

Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Download HD (720p) Versions: Windows Media Video (214.9MB)

Check out more coverage of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, including an in-depth interview with Ed Boon along with every trailer available in 720p HD in our Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe GameRealm.

Reader Komments from the TRMK Forums:



July 28th, 2008 4:34 PM CST - Angel
Glad this came out... The last version of it wouldn't load on my computer. I don't know why, but that particular site gives my computer hassle.
July 28th, 2008 5:10 PM CST - K1LLKANO
Link isn't working for me atm, Jeff
July 28th, 2008 5:27 PM CST - boJac
That cannon thing in Metropolis intrigues me. I wonder if it's just standard GPD tech, or one of Darkseid's ships.
July 28th, 2008 6:50 PM CST - Jeff Greeson
Originally Posted by : K1LLKANO
Link isn't working for me atm, Jeff
Whoops....bad copy paste error. Fixed!
July 29th, 2008 2:32 AM CST - Angel
Something I do note from watching Subby, he has his own teleporting like move... Me wonders if 6-7 moves is too much and just results in clones of characters. It felt like though the ice was an obivous difference between them, it wasn't unique enough anymore.
July 29th, 2008 5:15 AM CST - Tim Static
Originally Posted by : Angel
Something I do note from watching Subby, he has his own teleporting like move... Me wonders if 6-7 moves is too much and just results in clones of characters. It felt like though the ice was an obivous difference between them, it wasn't unique enough anymore.
Yeah, I personally am not a fan of a Subbie teleport and that block on ice that falls on your oppponent. Bring back the ice rain!
July 29th, 2008 6:27 AM CST - DCR
I'm not digging that teleport either, or any of them for that matter. They're so generic. Giving a teleport move to every frigging character in the game is just ridiculous. If only certain characters have them, it makes them that much more special and intriguing.
July 29th, 2008 7:49 AM CST - Glamador
All I know is, I can think of some sweet combos with those moves. Sure giving Subby a teleport makes the move less special, but it makes him more interesting. It's a great way to dodge while giving yourself the advantage.
July 29th, 2008 11:51 AM CST - jeary
Originally Posted by : boJac
That cannon thing in Metropolis intrigues me. I wonder if it's just standard GPD tech, or one of Darkseid's ships.
I was wondering that too, there has to be a good story besides the worlds colliding that metropolis is beat to shit.
Originally Posted by : Tim Static
Yeah, I personally am not a fan of a Subbie teleport and that block on ice that falls on your oppponent. Bring back the ice rain!
I love it, since hes my favorite player. Hes needed that so bad in the past games. Hes one of the best characters and all hes had was his ice clone and the freeze basically and those were easy to avoid. Now hell actually be tough.
Originally Posted by : DeathcoreRyknow
I'm not digging that teleport either, or any of them for that matter. They're so generic. Giving a teleport move to every frigging character in the game is just ridiculous. If only certain characters have them, it makes them that much more special and intriguing.
The teleport is good, but like you said if every character has it, its going to suck. Besides Sonya and Superman, all the other characters that weve seen alot of have their version of the teleport. I guess its good if theyre trying to create parity, but it does make everything a bit boring. Other that that, everything looks to be coming along quite nicely. Shang looks like he has a ton of potential and catwoman looks like a close fighter only, which im gonig to guess will make her tough to play as.
July 29th, 2008 9:45 PM CST - Glamador
Catwoman doesn't have a teleport does she? Scorp, Sub, Shang, Bats, and Flash all have teleports (either damaging or not). We don't know about Jax, Joker, GL, or Kitana. Kitana has always had a semi-teleport in her square-wave punch (which goes over most projectiles) and Jax has never had one. Can't say anything for GL, though it's certainly possible. I'd be extremely unhappy if Joker has one.
Leave Your Komment
Hot Forum Topics
Replies










Link to TRMK
Link to TRMK