March 26th, 2007
9:23 PM CST -
The third winner of our Mortal Mii Mondays contest is a Kenshi Mii creation.

We have a lot of new entries this week, but we are still looking for more of your best creations! You can create some Miis and enter them on our contest submission form. Users will need to upload a digital camera image of the Mii creation. Then, their Mii be voted on by a jury of their peers. People entering the contest also have an added option to earn five bonus votes by submitting to us a creation guide for their MK Mii using our customer Mii Creator pages of the Submission Form.

At the end of April, there will be a final vote-off contest between all the top Miis from each week during the two months. The top three winners of this contest will walk away with a copy of Mortal Kombat Armageddon for the Nintendo Wii or the Nintendo Wii Classic Controller.


See the main contest page for more details and to start voting today!

Reader Komments from the TRMK Forums:



March 27th, 2007 2:29 PM CST - Glamador
Ha. I thought somebody would make that one sooner or later.
April 1st, 2007 7:19 PM CST - Atkafighter
I'm going to go ahead and guess the guy who made this also made the Striker? Whoever that guy is he gets a ton of votes on Sundays. I'm kind of hoping that the final decision is a judges panel so there is no bias. Oh well, Atkafighter
April 2nd, 2007 2:52 PM CST - Prophet
Whoever he is, he's probably very sexy and has alot of talent . Hehehehe.
April 5th, 2007 7:47 AM CST - Atkafighter
So it's you? At least let me get in the top picks almost all of the miis in the weekly picks are yours. I'll bet you also made the Darrius. Which will probably get 80 votes by monday and be shutting me out again. If you made Liu Kang, and Ed Boon too then who else can get a prize?
April 5th, 2007 9:33 AM CST - Prophet
Don't be like that, bud. I'm doing nothing wrong. I'm not sure how I'm pulling off these countless votes, besides me asking a few people to vote. It's a contest. I'm sorry if you don't like my strategy, but it seems that you have a decent strategy as well, as your Shao Kahn is pretty much guaranteed for this week. And yes, I have alot of Miis and two of them are up.. but it's only because I want to win. Just put some effort into it. You'll get a prize, I'm sure. Also, please stop whining about it. I've seen you making comments in pretty much every topic related to the contest. You've even created a new thread in the general chat to display your complains. I don't mean to sound angry or mean by this, but suck it up and do better. If you want something bad enough, you won't mind working for it. I'm not handing it to you. -Prophet
April 5th, 2007 12:51 PM CST - Atkafighter
Hmm I guess I should have put a smilie after my post or something to show that I was joking. *laughs* I guess since you decided to show yourself to me I should at least give you the courtesy of where I'm coming from.
Originally Posted by : Prophet
your Shao Kahn is pretty much guaranteed for this week.
Thats what I thought last week, and the week before, but you keep ending up on top. *laughs*
Originally Posted by : Prophet
And yes, I have alot of Miis and two of them are up.. but it's only because I want to win. Just put some effort into it. You'll get a prize, I'm sure. Also, please stop whining about it. I've seen you making comments in pretty much every topic related to the contest. You've even created a new thread in the general chat to display your complains.
And you dont think I want to win? Getting over 50 votes in two days two weeks in a row would raise suspicion in anyone wouldn't you agree? If my miis had shut yours out two consecutive weeks in a row wouldn't you wonder what was going on? After all I was under the impression that a Mii Contest is about the mii, and not convincing the most people to vote for me. Now that I know that I've been trying to get people to vote (not necessarily for me, but for who they think is best). You say I've been running around complaining. In one post I was saying to the other guy all the characters he mentioned were in the contest, but they weren't voted on. I think that is a problem with the contest itself. Visitors shouldn't be able to see the number of votes so that they don't feel like they wasted their vote. The only reason why I brought that up was because I figured if he was looking to see those miis maybe he would voteon them. I guess I was wrong *laughs*. The other post was just trying to get people to vote on the miis they like. I wasn't begging for votes or anything just seeing if people would open their minds up a bit. Guess not. *laughs* The other posts are here where you didn't catch my sarcasm which could be my fault. Thats just how I am I'm a sarcastic kind of guy I guess. *laughs* So yeah I've really been running around complaining... *laughs*
Originally Posted by : Prophet
I don't mean to sound angry or mean by this, but suck it up and do better. If you want something bad enough, you won't mind working for it. I'm not handing it to you. -Prophet
Yeah I was joking about the whole "let me win a week thing" doesn't translate well in typing. *laughs* As far as doing better I think you might even agree (maybe not out loud) that your miis aren't exactly "the best". My sarcasm, and joking may not have come across well in typing, but your personality has sure shown itself. Note: I put *laugh* where I'm laughing, or where I'm being sarcastic. This should help you guys out.
April 5th, 2007 1:58 PM CST - Prophet
Dude, there's no need for this huge post about your response. But I guess I HAVE to respond.
Originally Posted by : Atkafighter
After all I was under the impression that a Mii Contest is about the mii, and not convincing the most people to vote for me.
Uhm, it's about both. It's a contest, not a photo gallery. I don't know why you're complaining so much, you have about thirty entries as it is, while as I have four.
Originally Posted by : Atkafighter
So yeah I've really been running around complaining... *laughs*
Yeah, pretty much. You do complain alot, and the fact that you put such an effort into your response clearly shows some hostility between you and I, which is something I don't want. I wish to be very clear with you, I don't dislike you, I'm competiting for the prize. I'm not your friend, but I don't hate you. If you would spend less time making sarcastic remarks and more time in your Miis, you wouldn't have this problem in the first place.
Originally Posted by : Atkafighter
As far as doing better I think you might even agree (maybe not out loud) that your miis aren't exactly "the best". My sarcasm, and joking may not have come across well in typing, but your personality has sure shown itself.
Yeah I realize that mine aren't the best, and this shows your personality. I have one more entry than you in the contest (which will soon be the same amount as you when your Shao Kahn goes through) and you start ranting on like this. Thanks *laugh* -Prophet PS: I'm not trying to continue this on, so please don't respond to this. Thanks.
April 5th, 2007 3:04 PM CST - Atkafighter
You didn't HAVE to reply as you put it, but then again why cant I reply? The hostility was from you. I was here joking around, and you jump in talking down to me like I'm some kid. Then I was clarifying myself, because you dont know me, and that is what has led us to this "feud". Like I said up there I can see how you might have missed my sarcastic tone in my other post, but now that I've come out with it you still have that attitude towards me. I do thought respect your maturity in admitting your miis may not be the best, but still there is no guaranteeing that SK will make it in. Darrius is gaining votes quickly, and I think the contest is almost over. Besides what does that show about my personality? I misunderstood that this was a "Best Mii contest" and having good entries would help. Anyone would be a little skeptical/misunderstanding with that state of mind. I guess its too late to be friends. Yes that was sarcasm. Still I guess I should have thought more about the impression I was making on you all. *sigh* But I do agree we are getting nowhere, and I'll stop posting in here (even though its getting kind of fun for some reason *smiles*) Anyone in here waiting on KwonHo?
April 5th, 2007 3:21 PM CST - Prophet
It's the peoples choice as to which the Best Mii is. Oh well, as soon as your Shao Kahn gets in then you'll stop this. Also, the contest ends at the conclusion of April. I don't see why we can't be friends, but I'm not going to ramble on as I have been previously doing. Good luck with the contest.
April 6th, 2007 8:48 PM CST - Kona
Wow.. Ok I'm just going to say the kenshin is good.
Leave Your Komment
Hot Forum Topics
Replies










Link to TRMK
Link to TRMK