XP Boost cards

ltmarcos

Has any one else purchased the XP boost cards and then not have it applied. Last night I hit like 53 and got enough for a pack of 50 5x. So i bought them but didn't play anymore. This afternoon i jumped into to classic battle mode and nothing. no 5x xp but, when i go to the archive i am still at 0. Are the 5x only good for online MP and i missed something or is this a bug. Thanks for any help you may be able to offer

XP Boost cards are in effect as long as you're continue playing the game (either offline or online). But if you either exit the game, and/or turn off the console will cancel the effects of the XP Boost. So make sure you use it all before calling it off for a time being.

That's such bullshit. I did the same thing as OP did. Now I'm struggling to get Access Cards. They don't come easy past level 60

Wow, that is a terribly designed system. The 5x one is practically worthless than. I rarely every play that many matches in one sitting. Would also be helpful if it told you that somewhere. There is no indication that it is only good for your current play session. If I had known that I would have bought smaller boosts or ignored it and gone for unlocks

Do you still get the same amount of XP in story mode the second time around like you would the first time you played through it?
Or is it like MK where they decrease it to 50.