UMK3 on Xbox and PS3 help!

rocky

BANALITY
i still dont know weather to buy a ps3 or xbox to play MK9, if MK9 sucks id like to be able to play UMK3 as a back up, i know umk3 was removed from Xbox so is that totally out of the question? the HD kollection sounds good, but im not going to buy a console based on a rumour,
Can you play UMK3 on PS3 online?

please dont answer with 'get mame' and that, ill be using my console for gaming and internet and my PC just for making music

Please help

Thanks!

Okay, there is NO UMK3 for PS3. You cannot get UMK3 for Xbox anymore. So yeah, either get MAME or buy yourselves a PS2 and MK: Armageddon Kollector's edition to play UMK3. Otherwise, buy an Xbox for MK9 because of the better online service and because fighting games run smoother.

please dont answer with 'get mame' and that, ill be using my console for gaming and internet and my PC just for making music

mame is your single best answer. even if UMK3 was still available to purchase on XBL or even PSN, mame is still 100 times better. Runs smoother, closer to how the game should run. Also, you'll find better serious players on mame, for the most part.

I would suggest a PS3 for its free online

perfect reason to get a 360

buy yourselves a PS2 and MK: Armageddon Kollector's edition to play UMK3.

total 100% waste of money. that port is god awful. you'd be better off with a DS and UMK DS.

I would say buy a 360. for one it's cheaper. and they have numerous controllers if you don't like the one that comes with it. I know you don't want to hear mame but in reality it takes up only a few mb and is free! plus you can down load all of the arcade MKs what could be better than that?

If you want a console for gaming because you prefer to play on a widescreen TV , you can link your PC to it. MAME's UMK3 is very light, you don't need a monster pc to run it.