Ultimate Humiliation achievement question

[sek]

Went through and performed everyone's Babality like it requires and I noticed some aren't unlocking in the move list when I do them. I've done Sindel's at least 3-4 times now and still it doesn't show in the list. Am I missing something here? Do they have to be done in a certain mode to count? I was doing them all in 2 player mode to save time and about 1/3rd of them didn't unlock.

Were you player 1? Did you click first with the player 1 joystick to enter the 2-player mode? Did you babality everyone using player 1?

Were you player 1? Did you click first with the player 1 joystick to enter the 2-player mode? Did you babality everyone using player 1?

yeah was gonna say that, ive been through everyones fatality as player one and there all unlocked now bar sub zeros and reptiles klassic fatality

I went back in arcade mode and went through all the characters, the few I did as player 2 didn't count since that controller wasn't signed in under an xbox live profile. So you can do them in Vs mode, they just all have to be done by player 1.