Truck Tour video. Look who is in this video:DD!

Where is the, "Thank you Aldo for finding this video,"? Or the, "Nice find Aldo,"?

Yes we are one big happy family:DDD/
I wonder if other websites are this klose?

Thanks man! You should get DCPezzy!

Haha xD Thanks man, they emailed it to me before-hand but you posted it so you deserve the credit for the find :)

Maybe man, I'm still not sure what I want exactly. Plus before I get my chest done I wanna finish a quarter sleeve on one of my arms. As for other sites, I don't think they are as close.

Haha xD Thanks man, they emailed it to me before-hand but you posted it so you deserve the credit for the find :)

Maybe man, I'm still not sure what I want exactly. Plus before I get my chest done I wanna finish a quarter sleeve on one of my arms. As for other sites, I don't think they are as close.

Thank you again:DD.

Do you have another other tags on you?

man who the **** was that dude. he looks like a tool.

jp DCP haha nice job. very cool. but i dont think that was Santa Monica? which day was that?

DCP is super cute =)

He kinda looks like Pauly Shore, minus the ugly.

Haha, thank you :)

man who the **** was that dude. he looks like a tool.

jp DCP haha nice job. very cool. but i dont think that was Santa Monica? which day was that?

Yeah it was man, it was day 2 on Friday. Right when I got there I was waiting in line with my friends and they asked me if they could interview me, of course I said yes haha.

Yeah it was man, it was day 2 on Friday. Right when I got there I was waiting in line with my friends and they asked me if they could interview me, of course I said yes haha.

hmm...i didnt know that was Santa Monica. cool.