The Invisible Penguin......... `  

Evil Dead

The Invisible Penguin.........

when I read that game over message I always thought "WTF?".............today I noticed........

after you beat Scorpion........heading back to the beginning of the Netherealm.........the skull w/horns entrance arch is shown from a funny angle from the back side. It appears to be a penguin..............

didn't see that posted anywhere........

Most likely answer to the penguin thing is Scorp's animality in UMK3.

03.gif

Edit:

BTW way, who agrees that this one was just plain wierd? XD

But cute.

dude.......it literally says, "have you seen the invisible penguin?"........

you can take it to be a reference to a fatality in UMK3 (which isn't even in MKSM) if you like.........

I'm just pointing out that I've indeed found the invisible penguin in MKSM...........

The 7th Number said:
is there a way to shoot a fireball at it or interact with it in someway?

I can't figure out how. There's nowhere to climb or swing, and I've tried shooting fireballs at it but nothing.

yeah........I can't figure out anything at all to do with it. It just jumped out at me because that "Have you seen the invisible penguin?" game over screen seemed so ridiculous........low and behold it's actually on there.

There's supposed to be secrets in every area of the game........I have yet to find one in NetherRealm.............has anyone else found any?

Evil Dead said:
yeah........I can't figure out anything at all to do with it. It just jumped out at me because that "Have you seen the invisible penguin?" game over screen seemed so ridiculous........low and behold it's actually on there.

There's supposed to be secrets in every area of the game........I have yet to find one in NetherRealm.............has anyone else found any?

The only secret I know of in Netherrealm is the one right at the beggining where you have to jump on top of the archway at the bottom of the stairs to get the yin-yang coin, I think its just concept art though.

Evil Dead said:

The game says that there's a secret in every area in the but what do you think about Shao Kahn's arena..?

yeah, but then the health upgrade goes INTO teh arena when you want/need it to. so the secret travels on and such. did you even find the 'crying blood' secret yet, either? i have.

you dont unlock it. its in the tower of, like, a hundred floors and is full of the demon generals and archers. there's a statue with spikes stickin from the hands like claws, and when you toss 2 bodies on the claws, the statue criesthe blood. its awesome. and if i DO remember correctly, the red orb to unlock Johnny Cage in the secondary fight game is right on the statue's back.

Oops! so the invisible penguin is in the netherrealm!? I always thought it's what you see by the moon in The Pit #1! :shock: