Other Forums ?

The only other forum sites I am on is Ultimateguitar.com forums, and Sputnikmusic.com

i used to go on ultimate-guitar.com when i was like 16

think my user name was something like..

sleep_now_in_the_fire

some RATM song name.. lol

I moderate and help run UltimateMK.com, ClassicMK.com, TestYourMight.com and Shoryuken.com.

On this account at TRMK, it says 2004, which is only because I forgot my account info back then, and decided to just make a new account, tied in to the same name i was using running the message boards at Static-X.com. But ive been using TRMK since MK4 was in the arcades.

Old school.
:party::party::party::party::party::party:

I moderate and help run UltimateMK.com, ClassicMK.com, TestYourMight.com and Shoryuken.com.

On this account at TRMK, it says 2004, which is only because I forgot my account info back then, and decided to just make a new account, tied in to the same name i was using running the message boards at Static-X.com. But ive been using TRMK since MK4 was in the arcades.

Old school.

hey tim, do you play mk9?
or are you too oldskool for the new gen?? =D

Last edited:
hey tim, do you play mk9?
or are you too oldskool for the new gen?? =D

nah i play it, but i havent had the time to put into like i wish i had. its a great.......

........step forward for MK. Im honestly looking forward more to MK10 and hoping i'll have the time to put into it and keeping up with it. Way too many things going on in my real life this year to put the time into it.

i used to go on ultimate-guitar.com when i was like 16

think my user name was something like..

sleep_now_in_the_fire

some RATM song name.. lol

I've been registered there since '08 but I never get on there anymore lol.

Old school.

Wow you've been around that long Tim? What was your username on the previous generation of TRMK? I don't remember you as Tim Static back then

Wow you've been around that long Tim? What was your username on the previous generation of TRMK? I don't remember you as Tim Static back then

it was something thunder in it lol. Part of the reason i went with something new. Couldnt remember passwords and such. :/

i never posted much, as i didnt have my own PC. But used the site of the treasure of info because at the time, it had no equal.

I don't get why people complain when a forum isn't just focused on one thing.

If this forum was strictly MK discussion, it would be a lot more dead. With variety, people stick around because they can talk about whatever is on their mind, not just MK.

MK9 came out months ago...of course the MK talk is going to die down now, since just about everyone has played the game. You can't expect MK discussion to be high day after day after day when it's this far past release.....

Yes it can, new things discovered all the time just most trmk players are either too lazy to share, or afraid to ask for help ect ect.

There is still a HUGE amount of gameplay talk that is untapped. Everyone has games they are losing or a barrier in skill cap they can't break.

Instead of asking for help or when they find a way around something they don't share the experience. You can drop your guard and uppercut kabal with fast uppercutters during kabals jail string. I bet people didn't know that and thats because not enough sharing is happening.

And most advice given is so generic like, lol learn to dash block. Telling someone that isn't going to explain how they should approach it. Everything has a counter even dash blocking. So one thing isn't gonna just work need to describe the depth in which people can get Into eachothers heads.

There is a reason gameplay talk keeps happening in TYM and not trmk and it might just be because it's as they say this site is more casual.

it was something thunder in it lol. Part of the reason i went with something new. Couldnt remember passwords and such. :/

i never posted much, as i didnt have my own PC. But used the site of the treasure of info because at the time, it had no equal.

Hm... well you're definitely not ChiefThunder....

Hm... well you're definitely not ChiefThunder....

lololol no certainly not.

I told the moderators when i signed up to delete said account, because i was starting fresh, and couldnt remember,and i dont think the information stayed if there was any from the incarnations of TRMK

Yes it can, new things discovered all the time just most trmk players are either too lazy to share, or afraid to ask for help ect ect.

There is still a HUGE amount of gameplay talk that is untapped. Everyone has games they are losing or a barrier in skill cap they can't break.

Instead of asking for help or when they find a way around something they don't share the experience. You can drop your guard and uppercut kabal with fast uppercutters during kabals jail string. I bet people didn't know that and thats because not enough sharing is happening.

And most advice given is so generic like, lol learn to dash block. Telling someone that isn't going to explain how they should approach it. Everything has a counter even dash blocking. So one thing isn't gonna just work need to describe the depth in which people can get Into eachothers heads.

There is a reason gameplay talk keeps happening in TYM and not trmk and it might just be because it's as they say this site is more casual.

thank you!!! i totally agree! there's plenty to talk about!! get talking people!!
so glad your on here critical.

i think jade was directing her post towards me.

nah i play it, but i havent had the time to put into like i wish i had. its a great.......

........step forward for MK. Im honestly looking forward more to MK10 and hoping i'll have the time to put into it and keeping up with it. Way too many things going on in my real life this year to put the time into it.

haha ahh kk man, fair enough.