Kitanas Ending regarding Mileena

natedoggcata

So in Kitanas ending instead of killing Mileena, Kitana accepts her as her sister and offers her a spot on Kitanas Edenian police squad or whatever the **** kind of squad she created.

I dont really understand this? Im assuming they have dropped the whole "I deserve to be rightful queen to the throne" story because why the hell wouldnt Mileena just kill Kitana the first chance she got when her guard was down?

I think I can explain this, or atleast try to the best of my abilities:

Kitana kills Shao Khan, therefore making her the strongest Kombatant at the time. So instead of killing her Flesh Pits made clone and 'sister', why not have her help out in protecting the newly resurrected Edenia, with herself and Jade. It speaks for itself really, in this altered timeline I really don't think the rightful heir concept is there anymore.

Now to answer your question, No. Mileena would not attack Kitana when she dropped her guard, I think that'd be a foolish decision. I'm not sure what defeating Shao Khan grants the victor, however I doubt that Mileena would attack her newly found loving 'sister', for making their home better, that and it'd be a suicide attempt. This also doesn't really contradict Mileena's Vignette, where it is said she can only be controlled by Shao Khan. Kitana beat Shao Khan, therefore should have the will to control/influence her 'sister' into the deeds of doing good, as apposed to biting the faces off of the surrounding Tarkatans, Centaurs and Shokans. I find this a good ending, with Shao Khan, Sindel and the King of Edenia dead
Spoiler:
unless you include Ermac's ending into this equation

Kitana is just doing the role that most princesses are made to do, except piss off because they're princesses. Queen Kitana has a nice ring to it.

So in Kitanas ending instead of killing Mileena, Kitana accepts her as her sister and offers her a spot on Kitanas Edenian police squad or whatever the **** kind of squad she created.

I dont really understand this? Im assuming they have dropped the whole "I deserve to be rightful queen to the throne" story because why the hell wouldnt Mileena just kill Kitana the first chance she got when her guard was down?

All what Mileena wanted is someone that understand her and take care of her.
Also Kitana can kill Mileena 10 times before she try to throw a sai.

Yeah, I liked Kitana's ending a lot. I chuckled when they posed like "Charlie's Angels" at the end. lmao!

Queen Kitana needs an extreme facial makeover for the next Mortal Kombat game.

Queen Kitana needs an extreme facial makeover for the next Mortal Kombat game.
Aye, that she does. She and Jade both do, however not so much Jade, as Kitana, which is why now I would like to refer to the midnight launch where a guy in the crowd said Mileena had a butterface, which is a mistake on his part considering un-masked she has the most beautiful face of the three (debatable).

I personally think Kitana's just fine in this game (looked better in story mode and the ending renders though), but her ending was just plain stupid compared to the others.

Hopefully NRS will give her a better, more cannon ending in the next game-If they bring her back, which I'm sure she will.