If you could have a voice of a vocalist who would it be?

Ah man someone is going to kill me. But uh..

The guy from My Chemical Romance or the Foo Fighters

amazing screamers IMO

dude dave grohl is pretty fuckin awesome, thats nuthin to hate about, but im also shame to say that i like the way that dude from my chemical romance sings, not really his voice.

Billy Corgan, ahhhh yeah. A voice so horrendously annoying that it becomes bearable...then quite listenable. And if anyone pisses me off, I'll just start doing that Corgan wail, and their heads will probably explode.

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
I'm completely into death growls
That means that you have no problem with listening to it or you enjoy it?

I used to detest death vocals, then I grew to tolerate them, and now I pretty much prefer death growls over any other style of vocals, so yeah, I'd have to say I enjoy them-- to an extent at least. I don't really focus on vocals anymore; I mean, I listen to death metal for the brutality of the music, the vocals are pretty much just "there" for me. I know that's kind of conflicting, but it's hard to explain, really.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
I'm completely into death growls
That means that you have no problem with listening to it or you enjoy it?

I used to detest death vocals, then I grew to tolerate them, and now I pretty much prefer death growls over any other style of vocals, so yeah, I'd have to say I enjoy them-- to an extent at least. I don't really focus on vocals anymore; I mean, I listen to death metal for the brutality of the music, the vocals are pretty much just "there" for me. I know that's kind of conflicting, but it's hard to explain, really.
Not really,i understand..That's why i listen to death to..Other kinds of metal,Well the best thing about them is the words..But in death its usualy about killing or vengence so im not that much into lyrics..And in another hand the drum played in death metal is THE BEST between all kinds of metal(exept for funural doom)

shadow_kick said:
Billy Corgan, ahhhh yeah. A voice so horrendously annoying that it becomes bearable...then quite listenable. And if anyone pisses me off, I'll just start doing that Corgan wail, and their heads will probably explode.
Hells yeah dude!, Corgan sucks at singing but he's a genius musician. I'd rather have the AMAZINGLY annoying/too british voice of Morrisey.

many voices.

Lord Worm (Cryptopsy) - just awesome. 'none so vile' might be the greatest album ever. :D awesome growls. although i think his vocals aren't as strong strong now as they were back in the 'none so vile' days. still awesome, though. and he eats freakin worms! \m/

Jeff Walker (Carcass) - listen to the awesomely cool album 'Heartwork' and tell me you don't love those raspy, sexy vocals. :) GREAT.

Ryan McCombs (ex-Soil, Drowning Pool) - i dunno.. i like his voice.

Rob Zombie - again.. i like the voice.

Matthew Bellamy (Muse) - i love his voice. muse rocks. although the only album i've heard is 'Absolution' but still.. awesome.

Jay Gordon (Orgy) - i love orgy & jay rules.

Macho Man' Randy Savage - hahaha. his voice is just..so manly & awesome. best rapper ever. OHH YEEAAAA.

Mikael Åkerfeldt (Opeth) - hoo rah. good singing & growls

i'm tired of listing. gah.

and awesome is an awesome word.