Hybrid Kintaro Reloaded

X_Lestath

Chief Thunder and myself, where chatting when he came up with the idea to try and improve his original monster, so I sat up all night and made this, its far from done tough, I’m going to make a reptilian version of it to.

Plus allot of other stuff like trying to put on Kahn’s helmet.

The colour of the skin also needs to be redone.

So what do you dudes and dudets think so far?

Freak_2.gif

WOW that's awesome!

I think you should add a reptillian texture to his skin. That would be really nice.

Also, I think red eyes are kinda...over used. Haha. I think you should make his eyes like this, this, or this.

Immortal Reaver said:
WOW that's awesome!

I think you should add a reptillian texture to his skin. That would be really nice.

Also, I think red eyes are kinda...over used. Haha. I think you should make his eyes like this, this, or this.

I will its just I desided to make a prew, so I just sploshed some collor on it and posted it, will update with a new one within the next 24 hours.

holy shrapnel, thats good!!! nice look man, the wings are perfectly placed on a perfect color tone. keep those thingies up!!!

It looks good. Reptilian skin would help him look better because the wings are reptilian, but not hi skin. Also, I think the green skin is too bright in some places, like the feet and legs. Maybe darken them up when the reptilian skin is added.

Good work!

Wow, Hybrid Kintaro revisited or rather, reloaded. Remember even though this version which is X_Lestath, he has lots to do on it. This is just a preview but a great one at that. I feel all fuzzy inside when a much better artist than myself improves on my original concept.

Good job so far, dude

:lol:

I’m having a dam hard time putting scales on this freak, but hers a Wallpaper version with the skin redone.

Hope you guys like it.

Kintaro_Hybritd_Wallpaper_01.jpg

The wallpaper version nothing less than awesome! I think you have the skin/scales color just right, dude. Darkish green but yeah maybe a bit more scalier, not too sure.

Kintaro is feeling a little green!

Ba-Dum-Tish!

*Forum-Wide Groan*

Good job, as if Kintaro wasn't already bad-ass. A revamped version of MK2 could have this Kintaro, and you automatically lose.