hero machine copy!

It says "POWERED BY UGO & HEROMACHINE" below the hero's name text box, you idiot. Look into things before you go making bold and blatantly stupid claims like that. Imbecile...

VenoMark said:
It says "POWERED BY UGO & HEROMACHINE" below the hero's name text box, you idiot. Look into things before you go making bold and blatantly stupid claims like that. Imbecile...

Okay I'm sorry I didnt look into it, but you don't have the right to make those ass-hole remarks. I've experienced tango's with your bull$hit before, Venomark. I dont want to relive it. And please, dont explain how much of a jerk you are in full detail again. I can assure you we all dont want that.

No need to reply, Kold, you're just starting more problems. VenoMark is VenoMark, no matter what you say it won't matter, just relax. It's not as good as the original Hero Machine, but hey, it's SciFi, that makes it cool. My question, however, is why did you make a topic about it when you could have just posted it in the original Hero Machines topic?

Because the hero machine thread is for character posts only. I think this was justified as being in it's own thread.

Veno, your post may have been justified, but you didn't have to call names.

Kold, you may have been justified by Veno's post, but it really doesn't help to do the same thing he does, it puts you on his level which isn't a good thing.

VenoMark said:

You made a bold point, but the name calling is not necessary. Try to refrain from doing that.