FROSTBITE

kold_as_ice92

here's another beautiful SubZero fake i made within afew days because of all the editing i had to do. im just giving a thumbnail link because im worried it will get blurry if i show it in full size like previous jokes and fakes. In this puppy, Subz freezes Johnny Cage so bad he gets extreme frostbite. rate, dont hate, brothaz. :lol:

Why is the body green?

Why is the ice taking a different shape half way to the green body?

How is the body floating?

Why are there black dots all over the picture?

'Rate don't hate "brothas"'? Rating does not mean giving good feedback. It is giving good or bad.

Frost bite doesn't turn you green. You turn a small tint of blue, then darker blue, then purple, then black (litterally black).

well its not like i could find a sprite of blackened skin or anything like that. nor do i have pallet swap or whatnot. i just have to fend with what i have.

i don't mean to be mean, but this fake isn't 'beautiful'. and I can't really see much editing done. It's just a cut and paste job mainly, and it doesn't make sense. Sub-Zero is throwing lightning which then turns into ice, and turns the other guy green. If it wasn't for the description there's no way i'd see this and think 'ah, frostbite'. And a good fake needs no description, the viewer should automatically know what's hapenning.
4/10
keep practicing