do you think you could be living in a haunted house?

Noob Saibot 2011

have you ever seen something odd in the corner of you're eye or have you felt like you are being watched.

i seem to get strange things in my house at night. when i am alone. i am always sure i hear someone walking up and down the stairs when i try to sleep. some mornings i will wake up to find a few plates are lying on the floor in the kitchen. and one time i had a friend in the house years ago and he was very convinced he saw a head float past the window.

however these could be anything lol. i do have cats. but they very rarely use the stairs.

what about you lot?

Ghosts honestly scare me.

I don't even care if they are family, that shit still freaks me out.

Seen enough shit as a kid, I don't need to see more. At all. No thank you.

Okay. The house I currently "reside" is the house I actively try to avoid for this reason. I've woken up completely paralyzed after having some of the most horrifying night terrors. I would literally try to move and nothing would happen. This has never happened to me anywhere else.

The same thing happened to my mom in my house before. She was doing the dishes when all of a sudden, she found herself on the other side of the kitchen not remembering how she got there with a pile of broken glass at her feet from a plate she dropped. This has never happened before and it only happened at that house.

So...

We moved out of one haunted house and ended up in another.

Seriously...

For the sake of your own sanity (and my own), do not let me go on about my supernatural experiences. I have a million stories about that kind of thing. Hard to share with a lot of people.