Could someone make me a sig?

I couldn't get the sprites in, but here you go.

mavadoisnotthecoolest.jpg

that's not good enough for constructive criticism.

Gotta get my show on the road...make you a sig when I have time...like that'll ever happen.

Anguish said:
HuitZ said:

....That sig was meant to be a joke.
Shit, I should have quoted the post. Not you, I know you enough not to take you seriously. I was refering to the other guy...on page 1...damned if I'm going to look it up.

HuitZ said:
Anguish said:
HuitZ said:

....That sig was meant to be a joke.
Shit, I should have quoted the post. Not you, I know you enough not to take you seriously. I was refering to the other guy...on page 1...damned if I'm going to look it up.

k, takes care of that.

And necrolust, you can have it.

MavadoIsTheCoolest X said:
Ok I'm assuming there are SOME good sig makers here that can make this for me :p

I'd just wait till this place is going full-force again. Then it'll be like last time where there was a separate forum just for signature requests and five different people would make you a sig.

MavadoIsTheCoolest X said:
Ok I'm assuming there are SOME good sig makers here that can make this for me :p

Fine, I'll try. You have to provide the pics, though, and I would really appreciate it if you'd save me some time by cutting off the background yourself. Because time is somethingI don't have much of.

If I get some time soon, I'll hazard an attempt at it. But, can you please choos either Kabal or Mavado? I'm not doing it if both get in there.

Noob-Ermac said:
raidenfighter said:
Worst. Sig. Ever.

Shit, I can do better than that. Download Photoshop.

Fine.Let's see you do it!

1. Any sig is superior to the pieces of shit that you make.
2. You do realize that the post you replied to was made 1 or 2 weeks ago?

You're an idiot.