Area 51

Sasori

The reign of Kahn’s force had ended and justice to all who had served them grew among the Edenia people. “Where shall these things go they are not welcomed here? “ Some screamed out for vengeance but Kitana and Sindel knew no longer will there be such a threat to their world. The Earthrealm warriors stood with the queen and her daughters (accepting Milena’s appearance as her own) The queen rose as her people watched as the minions all lined up shackled Baraka leader of the Tarkatan I hear by banish you from this place your blades stained so many innocent humans you are never to step foot back into this area I care less about you or your people, Noob-Saibot you alone serve eternity bound in that form but for willing serving the emperor serving as the enforcer of the old emperor’s rules I hear by banish you from Edenia your looks will not suit our people and the recovery it has to build!”. The queen sat as Kitana rose walking side the next man “Reptile I pity that Kahn had deceived you but you were a willing loyal rat to the old emperor and your people has not yet been recovered I hear by banish you from Edenia!” Reptile looked up “But I beg you I am alone my people are no where to be seen our heard from what am I to do without a female I can’t start over!” Kitana stared as he was the only to speak out “Your population is not of my concern and if you are cursed to live alone so be it my people don’t want to see your gruesome presence again!” Scorpion tighten his fist as he no longer could silence his anger “Is this how a princess talk to people if I was alive I’d never serve you! Edenia no nothing of pain unless you lived the days we have for Baraka placing his people on hold as a guard dog to the emperor, Noob-Saibot though we were enemies and done this to ourselves we still leave behind family friends and did not want this we were forcefully brought back, Reptile the idea of going back to nothing a ghost town of his former clan and the appearance of what people refer to as hideous, gruesome it may only be your souls that are ugly and to him you could be just as repulsive as he believes but the one who has it the worst is Ermac the thought of so many emotions of the human or even species soul bound in ones body the pain he has to endure understand why he can jump around with different personality constant battle to be heard. Yet we are the ones forgotten by their fate where are the Elder gods when we needed them most if you look into what little I have of an existence and you’ll see nothing no respect to the gods who allowed others to do this to us and curse us or to be born into a clan people yet understand!” He looked at Kabal “You of all of us should understand pain and the disgusted gesture people put on you; I know you did not ask to look the way you do to depend on a mere machine to pull you from death to the world your just as a monster as is Reptile. I stretch just Reptile all of us the twisted fate of reality!”

A guard pulled the bound ninja back on the ground pushing his face to the ground Kabal stood as every word hit him deeply and he knew Scorpion was right the world still look at him as a freak. He could imagine the world he had with his wife and kids ripped the day he came back his wife screamed and his son feared him all he had left was his youngest daughter taught by her grandmother to see people for themselves still had love for him and his two dogs still remembered the sent he left and recognized him. Days went when he left but when he was to come back his wife was gone and the only thing he spotted from their home was a picture his daughter drew stating she still love him and a dragon necklace with a tiny red ruby the dragon wrapped around on a table . As he whisper to himself “Shelly, Eric and Maya!” Queen Sindel appointed the Shokans to protect the outer realm of Edenia along side the guards and the Shokans Sheeva was to be general of her people in protecting the people of Edenia.

Johnny looked at the now happy citizens turning to Sub-Zero “We have a place called Area 51 they are good to stay in!” Sub-Zero rolled his eyes sick of Cage’s mouth “They should put your mouth in chains what kind a place is Area 51?” Jax smiled “Area 51 would be a prefect place for them! Alright Sub-Zero great thinking!” Johnny’s jaw dropped as he wanted to say it was he. Jax kneeled to Sindel “On Earth we have a place that could get rid of these abominations; where they are kept in maximum security and is secluded form the real world and Edenia would never hear from them again!” the crowed cheered as Sindel approved “Take them to this Area 51 and to make sure they are locked away for good I will appoint my daughter and a shokan guard to see this area when they are locked up!”

The day had came as the danger of Edenia were taken by helicopter s the head of the military awaited for what he called “The most dangerous men on earth” When the base heard the approaching copter he turned “Open hanger 13!” the switch was pushed and the doors opened as the copter gently landed to a stop. “Alright you animals get out of there!” the general screamed when he saw them he thought “Mr. Jax Briggs what the hell did you bring me I don’t see humans I see five abnormal things that nature and death spit back out!” And when he saw Sub-Zero and Kabal step out he laughed “The can join the freak show circus now they are mine to control tonight boys this is hell!” He walked around the men “Give them their stations I’d allow you to study human lifestyle for you will act it!” as he stared at reptile “Well try some would never look human but close enough everyone have a code number they are to resound to and it will be in the rooms these rooms are see through which means we will study you and your behaviors!”

The soldiers walked each men into a room “The close you see are for you we understand two of you cannot so for Scorpion a scientist has created a skin to replace that old one we know your Japanese and is 36 years old and we’ve created one put that on and you will enjoy the feel when you speak the lips move eyes move. Noob-Saibot apparently I had to go back to my son’s Goth days since that color is the only thing that suits you we just found out Sub-Zero’s friend smoke tried hiding but we found him and he will do the same as for Kabal we gave you something else as well wearing police uniform is poking fun of the system that I take part in!” the Earthrealm warriors could believe they were the dame people Johnny poked more fun of Noob “I see are you look good as a Goth fit right in with the culture!”

All were giving certain things to eat and drink as if the were in actually prison they had time to study humans reading or TV. Reptile made the head master more man and was chained to the wall and all he screamed was “I am not Hannibal Lector!” Johnny could not help but to laugh “really guys he is supporting the whole Hannibal theme!” The head of Area 51 walked in with a bandaged half across his face “For one reason that thing took a bite off my face he literately; he ate a piece of my face it took ten large men to pull the thing off me!” Jax walked up “What is it you expect us to do?” he turned looking at Reptile and Jax “Kill the creature open him up and see how he functions!” Baraka being guided by four armed soldiers over heard to him Reptile was a friend they both had each others back and knew the Loyalty reptile held. He pushed pass the guards “I refuse you to kill him and study him he is the only one like him I saw on the animal planet you humans are not allowed to kill endangered creatures he’s endangered!”

The head of Area 51 looked at Baraka “Isn’t work time for you?” Looking at his watch “May be lizard man’s lunch time; bring in Lolita to take him down!” Johnny smiled when the beautiful woman walked passed “Why do he get a beautiful woman?” the angry general turned “He has either bitten or bent twelve employees she is the last who is willing to do this!” he nodded his head as twelve guards undid Reptiles chains with guns placed on his head “Move or stick that tongue out and you’ll be staring down the barrel of a .45!” Reptile smiled “That was a human song by a rock group called Shine down am I right?” as he started to sing the word his own way “I guess I’d be staring down the barrel of a .45 been swimming through the ashes of another life. I don’t have to accept the way things have change but I’m staring down the barrel of a .45!” Lolita smiled “great singing Reptile but its time for lunch!” Guards would place a metal neck collar hooked with strong metal chains his hands were cuffed behind him as each chain locked around another as he wore special type of gloves to protect people from his razor sharp fingers. As the group walked Reptile would crack jokes he heard on TV to the other prisoned warriors “Hey Noob I have an entourage!” Noob shake his head as he had to seat and learn human music by different humans as he turned to a guard “I hate Hip hop if I could get my hands on them I’d strangles them I don’t mind that angry music, Sub=Zero’s favorite seem to be that “So cold” by a Static X I’m enjoying the rage from a Slipknot what they say People=Shit is very true!” the guard asked why as Noob stared “Cause I talking to one!” Noob walked up to the guard “I see your fear and when I’m free this place will burn for one thing you hid the people from what they don’t know giving them a reason to fear and yet your government spend thousands of dollar on death machines but where do the poor and disabled lay?” Noob was now closer than the guard would like “I’d tell you they are in their own hell; the hell in which society throws them away like the freaks they are why because all they are is a static of a series of numbers in the way of your perfect lives!” as Noob said that he twisted his fingers as his duplicate appeared snapping the soldiers neck “Now you join the statics of death!”

Noob tock the soldier’s uniform and weapons as he snuck around with the assault rifle in his hand his shadow peak around signaling him the clear. Noob-Saibot rushed around as his entity killed two guards he looked in the widows. Reptile now seated at the lunch table awaiting his meal Noob-Saibot phased through the door listing to whatever been said by the two. She scooped up the roosted beef as she pulled back “If you bite this spoon causing it to bend in funny a way I’ll take your plate away and its said you haven’t ate in ten days!” Reptile sat back agreeing he made funny faces toward the food “I’ve eaten humans that tasted better then this!” he leaned forward looking at her pull her wallet out “Your kids?” she looked at the photo “Yes little Emma and her brother Patrick and my husband Sam and this was our wedding day my father played his favorite song to me called butterfly kisses he cried when he thought his little girl was going to leave him after my mother died we had each other!” She played the song as Reptile realized why her father would feel so hurt “That’s a very touching song it hits me in the heart He watched her smile again “Emma reminds me of my little girl my wife almost lost her so she was my first my youngest sister out of the fifteen children my parents had use had a boy. My daughter would play with him all the time!” The scientist looked at him “Where is she now you daughter?” he held in his emotion “She died when she was still so far in life The elder god Shinnok decided to go into our territory for a battle ground with Raiden the males would hunt for food while the woman stayed back to cook; the grandmaster called me back out of my hunt and my brother took over for me. My wife eyes were tearing up when she looked at me and the grandmaster held my little girls head when I ran to her I had her head in my head!” The woman tears up from the story “She died in your hands!” Reptile a sound she’s never heard anyone say he makes it wasn’t a language but a clicking sound as if she was watching the movie her husband would watch predator “I hated Raiden with all the supposedly great shot and skills he had he hit my daughter going after Shinnok and till this day he hasn’t said a word to allow me to forgive him!”

Noob stayed bying his time to free everyone else his plan was to nob weapons from the units department. He watched as reptile was walked back as every 4 pm rookies would taunt reptile into making him hiss or throw violent outbursts toward them but what they done Baraka from Scorpion grew enraged. While Reptile slept some how they heard Reptile’s story and began to play Butterfly kisses as they reenact what they thought happened to his daughter; sending Reptile in a uncontrollable rage he threw everything he got his hands on once his cell was broken all over Reptile turned as he balled his fist tightly and began punching the widow over and over aiming to kill

Baraka turned as Noob-Saibot opened the cage door of Reptile; the men turned as they tried to take off screaming “Oh God he got lose!” not allowing their freedom Scorpion created a fire border as the rest came to watch assuming Sub-Zero who never gave them much trobule joined as he wanted freedom just as the others did he turned “I am like the other monsters here but like one of the songs Scorpion was listening to what was it called? aw yes the end complete but not for us! definitely for you!” Noob laughed as he the guards had nowhere to run

Reptile began to rip the flesh off their bones he felt that acid would kill the quick and he wanted them to feel the pain once finished everyone went back into their own direction. Jax received words that Princess Kitana was to see the process of the prisoners. Liu met the princess and her protector as he sent her to Jax. She smiled when all were locked in their confine rooms all watched as the princess and Jax were to see the other side where Reptile was kept. When Jax slide the cardkey the two were stunned reptile was on the ground eating the insides of the five guards and in the corner was five more guards who tried to stoop him and one surviving guard petrified of the creature. Who had single handed took out his friends and left him to witness the murders

Last edited: