Official Street Fighter Thread

I love SFV: CE, and it did help me love the series again after I was let down by SF4 back in 2009. My issue with SF6 is that they are playing it safe with the roster. The game is a sequel to SF3, and yet no SF3 characters are on the main roster. Not even the Alpha series get any rep.

I love SFV: CE, and it did help me love the series again after I was let down by SF4 back in 2009. My issue with SF6 is that they are playing it safe with the roster. The game is a sequel to SF3, and yet no SF3 characters are on the main roster. Not even the Alpha series get any rep.

Another weird thing is SF6 seems to take place in Metro City, yet there's not one Final Fight character to be seen.

Anyone try SF6? Seems like the world tour mode is like MK conquest mode in MK Deception. To the post above. Final Fight was supposed to be "SF2". So seems full circle to have SF6 in Metro City. Wonder if they'll bring in SF1 characters like Geki and Retsu.

I just started playing it but it's awesome game. I started my own blog about video games with reviews. I fond cool background vector images on depositphotos for my blog. So convy. There are thousands of images on every taste and budget. Vector images are crucial in packaging design to create labels, patterns, and graphics that need to be consistent and sharp on different packaging sizes and I often use them in my projects.

Last edited: